The Big Story
The Church used Easter Day sermons to rally Ugandans to embrace the on-going nationwide registration for national identity cards but warned the government against using the information to pry into the privacy of its citizens. ...
A 64-year-old man has sued Uganda Martyrs Hospital-Rubaga, seeking court orders compel the...
The registration of citizens in preparation for national identity cards in Karamoja has been...
As NRM law makers were traversing their constituencies drumming up support for President...
- All planes are planes; dreamliners, jet fighters, junk choppers…
- The lawyers of yesterday and of today are a great contrast
- West Nile@100: Which way forward?
- Won’t government improve service delivery without oil money?
- What if Jesus lived in Africa and ‘rose’ from the dead in 2014 AD?
- This Easter, surely, our moral gods could pledge to do more
- Umeme: One step forward, two steps backward
- Ugandan investors secure deals in Holland
- Arua MP calls for revision of disputed tobacco Bill
- Competition in pay Tv market to stiffen as new player joins
- Nile Breweries managing director to retire
- Uganda not aware of deal on cross-border call rates - UCC
- Uganda’s fish exports drop in 2013
- Court decision gives Northern Bypass works green light