- NATIONAL COALITION OF HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS (NCHRDU): JOB VACANCY FO NATIONAL COORDINATOR
The National Coalition of Human Rights Defenders (NCHRDU) was established in June 2013 by organizations and Human Rights Defenders (HRDs) in Uganda with the aim of ensuring that the rights of human rights defenders are respected and upheld.
As part of its efforts to enhance the work of the NCHRDU , the Board of Directors are looking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position of National Coordinator.The successful candidate will be based at the secretariat at the Human Rights Network Uganda (HURINET-U) premises.
- WATER MISSION INTERNATIONAL: Job vacancy for Project Manager.
Water Missions International is a Christian Engineering Ministry. Our mission is to be best in class Christian engineering ministry that transforms lives through sustainable safe water solutions. The Project Engineer position contributes to the success of the Uganda Country Program by providing cost effective designs for village-sized piped water schemes. The person in this position must be a strong Christian and must feel a clear calling from God and a heartfelt passion for our mission.
- DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE FACILITY: DGF programming is focused on three interlinked and mutually reinforcing components: Deepening Democracy; Rights, Justice and Peace; and Voice and Accountability.
JOB PURPOSE: The Human Resources Manager (HRM) will lead the professionalization of the human resource function within the DGF and will ensure both the strategic and operational aspects of the role are fulfilled. The HRM will be responsible for enhancing the organisation's human resource management capacity by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programmes, and practices
. PROGRAMME MANAGER FOR YOUTH ENGAGEMENT Department: Deepening Democracy Component Reporting to: Component Manager Work centre: Kampala with occasional visits to partners in all regions of Uganda
- Job Opportunities at THE AFRICAN FIELD EPIDEMIOLOGY NETWORK (AFENET): Monitoring And Evaluation Officer, Research Officer and Human Resource Assistant
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit, networking alliance and service organization that brings together field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) across Africa working side by side with Ministries of Health, regional and international partners. AFENET works to strengthen epidemiological and disease surveillance capabilities of Africa countries that are critical to meeting the requirements of the Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR) strategy, and the International Health Regulations (IHR).
BIDS & TENDERS
- CIVIL AVIATION AUTHOURITY: Invites bids from eligible bidders for Supply and Installation of EM Non directional Beacon (NOB) at Buwaya and Supply of staff uniforms.
- AFRICAN FIELD EPIDOMOLOGY NETWORK (AFENET): Request for Expression of Interest for Provision of Consultancy Services to AFENET
- USAID/UGANDA BIODIVERSITY PROGRAM; BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING: Supply of Road Construction and Maintenance Equipment AWF/UWA RFQ No. 001
AWF is supporting UWA in the procurement of road construction and maintenance equipment which include one bulldozer, one excavator, two dump trucks (tipper), one low bed carrier (flatbed truck), one vibrator roller and one grader.
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICES FOR UGANDA (YES 4 UGANDA): Enhanhcing democratic governance and citizen participation in Uganda.
- UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY: USIU-AFRICA OPENS KES. 600 MILLION SCIENCE CENTER
USIU-Africa officially opened its Science Center today with His Excellency the Deputy President William S. Ruto as the chief guest. The 7,500 square feet building whose construction commenced in September 2013 and has cost the institution over KShs. 600 Million will house 11 modern classrooms fitted with high speed Wi-Fi and internet, 3 lecture theaters and 46 faculty and administrative offices. The Bachelor of Pharmacy that is scheduled to commence in May 2015 will be hosted in the building under the School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
- StarTImes: We have moved!
We wish to inform our esteemed customers and the public at large, that our Kampala Road Customer Care Service Centre has been shifted to Collin House, Plot 4C Speke Road.