- CARAT: Media Director, Media Portfolio Manager, Media Assistant
- STRENGTHENING HUMAN RESOURCES FOR HEALTH: Senior Finance and Administration Manager, Senior Finance and Administration Manager
- EAST AFRICA TRADE AND INVESTMENT HUB (EATIH): The East Africa Trade and Investment hub (eatih), call for Applications for Individual Consultants (IC)
- RIGHT TO PLAY: Program Manager who will Report to the Country Manager, Kampala, Uganda
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED: Extension Officer (X1) Department: Local Sourcing Development
- SNV Netherlands Development Organization is looking for: Agribusiness advisors
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED: Site Services Engineer (X 1) Vacancy Number: MBRSSE-01
- OSILLO & CO: Experienced candidates for the following positions needed: Director Programs, Senior Accountant, Human Resource & Administration Officer and Drivers
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED : Environment Health and Safety Coordinator Duty Station; Jinja
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED : Laboratory Technician(X1) Duty Station: Jinja Grade F
- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS LIMITED: Sub-Editor
- MINISTRY OF LANDS, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT: Vacancy Announcement for a Procurement Specialist
- AGA KHAN EDUCATION SERVICES, UGANDA: Seeks highly motivated, results oriented individuals for the following positions: Admissions Officer, Human Resources Officer and Librarian
- THE AFRICAN FIELD EPIDEMIOLOGY NETWORK (AFENET): Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Duty Station: AFENET Secretariat
- FH/UGANDA: Program Director is needed to Provide strategic leadership and management of all FH Uganda programs – 50%
- CONCERN WORLDWIDE: Career Opportunities Include: Environmental Health Manager (1 Position), Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (1 Position), School Environmental Health Officer (1 Position) and Environmental Health Officer (3 Positions), Horticulturist(1 Position) and WASH Construction Supervisor(1 Position)
- EMBASSY OF IRELAND: Financial Systems Senior Advisor needed provide independent and objective audit assurance and services designed to improve the Embassy’s operations and manage risk effectively.
- UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES - UGANDA: Energy and Environment Consultant needed To coordinate the roll-out of the SAFE Strategy and provide technical support to UNHCR Uganda with energy-related activities for 09 months with possibility of extension
- THE LUTHERAN WORLD FEDERATION, Department for World Service – UgandaCountry Program: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF SEEDLINGS Procurement Reference No: LWF/EU/001/2015
BIDS & TENDERS
- BUIKWE DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENTS: Invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for: A. Drilling of 16 (Sixteen) Production wells, 4 in Najja, 3 in Ngogwe, 4 in Nyenga and 5 in Ssi Bukunja Sub-county and 1 (One) Hand Pump in Ssi Bukunja Sub-county. B. Construction of 73 - 5 stance VIP Latrines at Selected Schools, Health Centres and Villages in the Four Sub-counties, 20 in Nyenga Sub-county, 20 in Najja Sub-county, 7 in Ngogwe Sub-county and 26 in Ssi Bukunja Sub-county.
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH: The Entity invites sealed bids for the purchase of vehicles through public bidding.
- MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND SPORTS: Request for Expression of Interest for Consulting Services for the Teacher and School Effectiveness Project.
- MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND SPORTS: Request for Expressions of Interest (Consulting Services) [Uganda]
- MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND SPORTS UGANDA TEACHER AND SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS PROJECT (UTSEP): Invitation For bids for Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Inspection Information System.
- UGANDA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED: Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply, Commissioning and Installation of SAN storage upgrade.
- UGANDA REVENUE AUTHORITY: Invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Provision of Support & Maintenance of Data Centre Power –- Retender.
- PRIDE MICROFINANCE LIMITED: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Consultancy Services to Manage the System Change Project of the Core Banking System for Pride Microfinance Limited.
- PRIDE MICROFINANCE LIMITED: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Consultancy Services for the Quality Assuarance over the Implementation of the Core Banking System for Pride Microfinance Limited.
- PRIDE MICROFINANCE LIMITED: Prequalification for the years 2016 - 2018
- DAY OF THE AFRICAN CHILD: “25 Years after the Adoption of the African Children’s Charter: Time for Action to End Child Marriage in Uganda.
UN JOINT STATEMENT ON THE DAY OF AFRICAN CHILD
The United Nations in Uganda today joins the Government of Uganda to commemorate the Day of the African Child which is celebrated every year on June 16 by Member States of the African Union (AU) and its partners. This day provides us with an opportunity to recall the 1976 uprisings in Soweto, when a protest by school children in South Africa against apartheid-inspired education resulted in the public killing of unarmed young.
- Kyetume Community Based Health Care
Programme (KCBHC): nsafe abortion a silent killer among vulnerable women
Government has been asked to review the existing law on abortion to curb the continued unsafe abortion methods. According to the Programmes Manager of Kyetume Community Based Health Care Programme (KCBHC) Reuben Mubiru, the current law on abortion is responsible for deaths and other complications that come as a result of unsafe abortion methods used by women.
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICES FOR UGANDA (YES 4 UGANDA): Enhanhcing democratic governance and citizen participation in Uganda.
- UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY: USIU-AFRICA OPENS KES. 600 MILLION SCIENCE CENTER
USIU-Africa officially opened its Science Center today with His Excellency the Deputy President William S. Ruto as the chief guest. The 7,500 square feet building whose construction commenced in September 2013 and has cost the institution over KShs. 600 Million will house 11 modern classrooms fitted with high speed Wi-Fi and internet, 3 lecture theaters and 46 faculty and administrative offices. The Bachelor of Pharmacy that is scheduled to commence in May 2015 will be hosted in the building under the School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
- StarTImes: We have moved!
We wish to inform our esteemed customers and the public at large, that our Kampala Road Customer Care Service Centre has been shifted to Collin House, Plot 4C Speke Road.