- UNICEF: COMMEMORATING THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF ZERO TOLERANCE TOWARDS FGM/C IN UGANDA: STRENGTHENING GLOBAL EFFORTS TOWARDS ELIMINATION
Today, 6th February 2014, Uganda joins Public Partnership principle. As a result of our joint efforts, the legal the rest of the world to commemorate and policy environment has improved Parents in Tepeth community join fight against Female Genital Mutilation extreme West to the extreme East of the country in the name of culture, reports Evelyn Kiapi. Toro’s Queen Mother Best Kemigisha represented the African Queens and Women Cultural Leaders Network (AQWCLN) as a special guest at the 18th Sabinyi Cultural day in Kween district last December.
- Commemorates World AIDS Day 2013: Northern Uganda – Health Integration to Enhance Services (NU-HITES) Project
NU-HITES covers fifteen (15) districts in Acholi and Lango sub-regions of northern Uganda and provides technical support and capacity building to increase the availability of a range of high impact interventions in the area of HIV/AIDS services, TB services, malaria prevention and control services, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (MNCH), family planning and nutrition services using people-centered care.
- JAVA IS COMING TO BUGOLOBI VILLAGE MALL!
Java Coffee & Tea, the sister company to Nairobi Java House in Kenya, is finally opening its doors in KAMPALA. We are looking for UGANDA’s best and brightest talent to join our team!
- AFRICAN YOUTH INITIATIVE NETWORK (AYINET): Regional War Victims’ Conference on Transitional Justice
The Government of Uganda has developed a national transitional justice policy, with a plan to instate the policy as an overreaching framework designed to address justice, accountability and reconciliation needs of post conflict Uganda. The policy is intended to provide the holistic intervention mechanisms to achieve lasting peace and justice in Uganda. The framework provides an important opportunity for implementation of transitional justice mechanisms. To that extent, it serves justice, accountability, reparations and reconciliation in Uganda.
- South African High Commission: : The South African High Commission invites interested parties to apply for the posts of Consular Clerk, messenger / Driver, and Maintenance Officer respectively.
- Several Jobs from The Johns Hopkins University. : Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years in East and Southern Africa, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, low-cost, hands-on solutions that strengthen the delivery of health care services, following the household-to-hospital continuum of care.
- The Ministry of Health (MoH) Jobs re-advertised : (1.) Health Economics Advisor, (2.) Coordinator HIV/AIDS Prevention, (3.) Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officers, (4.) Senior Advisor Field Epidemiology and Training Program (FETP), (5.) Senior Advisor National Public Health Institute (NPHI), (6.) Principal Epidemiologist , (7.) Senior Communication Specialist, (8.) Call Centre Manager (HMIS Specialist)
- WATERAID: Job vacancies for; Grants Management & Fundraising Manager, Programme Coordinator – Advocacy, Programme Coordinator – Research & Documentation, Head of Policy, Research & Campaigns, Program Accountant – Management Accounting and Programme Coordinator – Data Management and IT.
- PATHFINDER INTERNATIONAL UGANDA: Finance & Administrative Manager
Pathfinder International Uganda is seeking for a Finance & Administrative Manager to work in partnership with headquarters and other departments to develop budgets, implement and manage financial control measures, establish policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, and governmental and non-governmental grant requirements.
BIDS & TENDERS
- Call for Expression of Interest: Supplier Pre-Qualification/Request for Quotations notice
Médecins Sans Frontières - Switzerland (MSF-SUKA) is an International non-governmental organisation offering assistance to populations in distress, victims of armed conflicts without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, and creed or political affiliation.
- PRIDE MICROFINANCE LIMITED (MDI): Prequalification/Shorlisting of firms for the supply, installation and maintenance of a Core Banking System
The successful vendor is expected to supply, install and maintain a Core Banking System at Pride Head Office and all its branches countrywide.
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Invitation to bid for the Provision of Management of Solid waste/Garbage Collection from Main Campus, Galloway House and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats
Makerere University intends to outsource a provider to manage Solid Waste/Garbage Collection from main campus, Galloway house and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats. Makerere University invites sealed bids from eligible and suitably qualified bidders for the provision of the Services
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Invitation to bid for Consultancy to undertake a study on Gender and Leadership in higher Education in Uganda
Makerere University has allocated funds to be used for acquisition of consultancy services for a study on Gender and leadership in higher Education in Uganda. Makerere University invites sealed bids from eligible and suitably qualified bidders for the provision of the Services
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Invitation to Bid Provision of Cleaning and Maintenance Services of Compounds and Grounds at Makerere University Main Campus, College of Health Sciences, Galloway Hostel, Katalemwa Housing Estates and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats
Makerere University has allocated funds to be used for provision of Cleaning and Maintenance services of Compounds and Grounds at Makerere University main Campus, College of Health Sciences, Katalemwa Housing Estates and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats. Makerere University invites sealed bids from eligible and suitably qualified bidders for the provision of Cleaning and Maintenance services.