- Jobs at Jhpiego: Responding to the Changing Needs of Women and Families Worldwide
1: Maternal and Newborn Health Coordinator
2: Family Planning Technical Advisor
- BISHOP STUART UNIVERSITY; Bishop Stuart University is, inviting competent applicants for full time service posts existing in the Administrative and Academic Sections as outlined below
1. ADMINISTRATIVE POSTS: Deputy Academic Registrar (1); Senior Public Relations officer (1); and Procurement Officer (1)
2. FACULTY OF LAW: Lecturers / Senior Lecturers (2), Teaching Assistants(2)
3. FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES: Lecturer Procurement & Supply Chain Management (1); Teaching Assistant Finance & Accounting (1) ; Teaching Assistant Economics (1); LecturerEnvironmental management (1); Lecturer Banking & Investment Management (1); and Lecturer in Development Studies (1)
4. FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES: Clinical Instructor-1 Nursing (1); Clinical Instructor II (1); Lecturers ,Veterinary Medicine/Animal Science (1); Tutor in Nursing (1); Professor/ Senior lecturer Physics (1); and Professor/Assoc. ProfessorIT related field (1)
- JOINT MEDICAL STORE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES;
1. Manager Human Resource & Administration (One Position)
2. Stock Control Officer ( One Position)
3. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
4. Quality Assurance Officer ( One Position)
5. Communications Officer ( One Position)
6. Customer Relations Assistant. (One Position)
7 . Logistics Assistant (Two positions)
8 . Quality Assurance Assistant: (One Position)
9. Biomedical Equipment Assistant: ( One Position)
10. IT Assistant: ( One Position)
11. Transport Assistant (One position)
12. Warehouse Assistant (Four Positions)
- K.K. Security company: Vacancies for Sales Executives
- PLAN INTERNATIONAL: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES;
1. Community Development Facilitator – 3 positions 2 in Kamuli and 1 in Tororo (Open Contract)
2. Monitoring, and Evaluation Coordinator position based in Lira – (3 year fixed term).
3. Monitoring Evaluation and Research Coordinator – Country Office - (Open Contract)
4. Project Facilitator – Equity and Quality in Education (EQE) Project - ( Local Fixed Term Contract)
5. Human Resources Coordinator – Staff Development (Open Contract – Re-Advertised) based in Kampala
6. Sponsorship Coordinator – 1 position based in Kamuli (Open Contract)
BIDS & TENDERS
- DAIRY STAKEHOLDER EVENT-2015: "Drink Milk For Health";
"Free entrance to exhibition for general puplic" Details and Booking: email@example.com
- THE 6TH ANNUAL AGRICULTURAL MARKET INFORMATION SYMPOSIUM:
"Building Bridges with Agribusiness data. The power of Market Information in the 21st Century."; Entrance fee: 40,000/= per day. For details call: 0759583943
- National Planning Authority: provision of supplies services and related services under framework contract
- FAO: Concerted effort in the fight against Maize Lethal Necrosis
The Maize Lethal Necrosis disease is a new devastating maize disease. It is caused by two viruses namely Maize Chlorotic Mottle virus (MCMV) and the sugar cane mosaic virus (SCMV), which combine to attack the maize crop. The double infection of MCMV and SCMV or any of the cereal viruses like Maize dwarf mosaic virus or Wheat streak mosaic virus gives rise to what is known as maize lethal necrosis disease (MLND). These two viruses have been in existence, due to climatic changes and other natural calamities forcing the two to meet and co-infect the crop together making it more disastrous.
- DAY OF THE AFRICAN CHILD: “25 Years after the Adoption of the African Children’s Charter: Time for Action to End Child Marriage in Uganda.
UN JOINT STATEMENT ON THE DAY OF AFRICAN CHILD
The United Nations in Uganda today joins the Government of Uganda to commemorate the Day of the African Child which is celebrated every year on June 16 by Member States of the African Union (AU) and its partners.
- Kyetume Community Based Health Care
Programme (KCBHC): nsafe abortion a silent killer among vulnerable women
Government has been asked to review the existing law on abortion to curb the continued unsafe abortion methods. According to the Programmes Manager of Kyetume Community Based Health Care Programme (KCBHC) Reuben Mubiru, the current law on abortion is responsible for deaths and other complications that come as a result of unsafe abortion methods used by women.
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICES FOR UGANDA (YES 4 UGANDA): Enhanhcing democratic governance and citizen participation in Uganda.
- UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY: USIU-AFRICA OPENS KES. 600 MILLION SCIENCE CENTER
USIU-Africa officially opened its Science Center today with His Excellency the Deputy President William S. Ruto as the chief guest. The 7,500 square feet building whose construction commenced in September 2013 and has cost the institution over KShs.
- StarTImes: We have moved!
We wish to inform our esteemed customers and the public at large, that our Kampala Road Customer Care Service Centre has been shifted to Collin House, Plot 4C Speke Road.