- CARITAS UGANDA: Prioritizing on disaster risk mitigation and adaptation in planning and budgeting; a crucial driving force for sustainable development of our nation
Climate change induced hazards and impacts are on the rise in Uganda posing a grave challenge to the country’s development consequently eroding the survival, dignity and livelihood of citizens, particularly the poor. It’s evident that Climate change impacts and actions in one region can have an impact on risks in another region and vice versa. Over the recent years, the country has witnessed an increase in frequency and severity of natural hazards such as droughts, hailstorms, floods and landslides, which have had serious implications on food security, health, and overall economic development.
- Citi Scoops Multiple awards in the Euromoney cash Management Survey 2014
Citi was selected as winner in 20 categories in the Euromoney Cash Management curvey, many of which were repoeatrs of the 2013 Edition Citi emerged tops in the Euromoney Cash Managem,ent Survey 2014 in the non FI and FI Survey. Citi Uganda was selected as Best Cash Manager in Uganda. These prestigious awards are a direct result of our clients’ Votes, and we wish to express our sincere gratitude for your continued support.
- CAVENDISH UNIVERSITY UGANDA: Graduation Ceremony scheduled for 5th December 2014
The Chancellor, His Excellency Benjamin Mkapa, the retired president of the republic of Tanzania will officiate and also preside over as the chief Guest
- Financial Intelligence Authority
Guidelines to all accountable persons under the anti-money laundering act, 2013 with respect to (1) reporting large cash and/or monetary transactions, (2) reporting suspicious transactions, and (3) appointing money laundering control officers.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT CONVERT WORLDWIDE: Convert worldwide Uganda is recruiting for three positions.
Concern worldwide us an international non-government humanitarian Organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries.
- JGPIEGO: Director for Health Systems Strengthening
Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years in East and Southern Africa, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, low-cost, handson solutions that strengthen the delivery of health care services, following the household-to-hospital continuum of care.
- IGAD REGIONAL HIV AND AIDS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (IRAPP): JOB OPPORTUNITY
The IGAD Secretariat is pursuing the implementation of the IGAD Drought Disaster Resilience and Sustainability Initiative (IDDRSI). IDDRSI is a 15 year strategy to be implemented by all IGAD member states in a holistic approach. It is based on seven Priority Interventions Area (PIAs) covering IGAD's arid and semi-arid lands occupied mainly by pastoral communities.
BIDS & TENDERS
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) in Adjumani district.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from World Food Program, invites suitably qualified bidders to participate in tendering for supplies in Moroto, Adjumani district.
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) in Arua District
Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, invites suitably qualified bidders to participate in tendering to the construction works of Refugee settlements in Rhino Camp, Arua District.
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) in Kiryandongo District
Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, invites suitably qualified bidders to participate in tendering to the construction and renovation works in Refugee settlements in Kiryandongo District.
- MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SPORTS; UGANDA TECHNICAL COLLEGE ELGON: Invitation to bid under open domestic bidding for the construction of the proposed 224 bed student hostel blocks at Uganda technical College Elgon.
Uganda Technical college Elgon (UTC Elgon) has received funds from the ministry or works and transport to be used for the acquisition of the services of a a civil works contractor to carry out construction of the proposed 224-bed students’ hostel blocks at Uganda technical College Elgon comprising of the 2No. double storeyed blocks, with a courtyard and associated external works.
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs (MoJCA) is planning the construction of an office park (JLOS House Project) for the Justice Law and Order Sector Institutions
The Government of Uganda wishes to use Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) as a mechanism for procuring and financing the construction of JLOS office accommodation facilities (JLOS House Project) for JLOS institutions. Expression of Interest (EOI) will be evaluated in accordance with Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 of the Government of Uganda. The Expression of Interest is open to all eligible bidders.