- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL, OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL REGISTRAR
About MUBS Makerere University Business School (MUBS) is the premier Business School in Uganda, engaged in a wide range of academic and professional programmes. The School is the leading provider of management talent for the public and private sector, combing academic and professional educa-tion with research and consultancy. MUBS offers business, management and leadership courses leading to the award of degree, diplomas and certificates by Makerere University.
- WATERAID : Not enough Water and Sanitation aid reaching Uganda says WaterAid Report
Overall, Uganda has recovered on average$144.6 million per year in water and sanitation aid. For the years 2010 – 2012 whist Jordan, which has a smaller population of just 6.3 million on average over this period, even though its rates of access to basic sanitation and clear water are over 95%.
- Wazalendo Sacco AGM: Wazalendo sacco celebrates eight years of existence
Wazalendo Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Ltd (WSACCO) is a Ministry of Defence/ UPDF cooperative that enables its members to pool together savings so that they can later access loans to engage in productive income generating projects for improved welfare. It is in line with Uganda’s national policy: “Prosperity- For- All” programme. WSACCO was registered in September 2005 under registration number 7419. Membership to WSACCO is on voluntary basis.
- Nakasero Health Care: Quality Care with Compassion
Access to quality medical services at affordable rates. Affordable options to accessing Nakasero Hospital’s quality health care services and those of our affiliate service providers by the wider community.
- Marsh Uganda Limited: Who are we?
Marsh Uganda Limited is the leading Insurance broker and risk advisor in Uganda whose roots date back to 1997. Its parent company also known as Marsh is headquartered in USA and is the world’s leading insurance and strategic risk advisor serving 87% of the Fortune Global 500 with operations in over 100 countries and revenues in excess of US$ 5 billion.
- Leads insurance limited: A Unique insurance provider
It covers the risks of fire and special perils including loos/damage of school and students’ property as a result of riots,srikes,civil commotion, impact damage,lightening,storm to mention but a few.
- INTERNATIONAL HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY : Making a Difference to Health-care Education
A niche University offering health-related courses, providing professionally trained workers for the health sector in various specializations and continuing medical education for health professionals already working in the field, with the specific aim of making a difference in health-care
- ST. LAWRENCE UNIVERSITY: Academic Programmes August 2014/2015.
A non-refundable application fee of shs.50, 000(Undergraduate and Postgraduate) should be paid to the Cashier. Application forms should be returned to the Academic Registrar’s office as soon as possible.
- QATAR AIRWAYS: Be part of a story worth telling join our award winning 5 star cabin crew team Kampala, Uganda
As the National Airline of the State of Qatar, we seek to reflect the best of Qatar's warm and generous hospitality. Dinner in Paris, Lunch in New York, Breakfast in Montreal, while cruising around the world at 40,000 feet on some of the most modern aircraft in the world is definitely not your typical office job.
- Sudan Democracy First Group (SDFG): Office Administrator needed
The Office Administrator will provide day-today administrative and programmatic support to SDFG staff, primarily the Program and Finance Managers.
- The Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD) is recruiting for the following position based in Kampala, Uganda:
WFD is looking to recruit an experienced Programme Manager to lead WFD’s EU Funded parliamentary strengthening programme ‘Enhancing civil engagement and political dialogue on the implementation of legislation supporting CEDAW’.
BIDS & TENDERS
- Call for Expression of Interest: Supplier Pre-Qualification/Request for Quotations notice
Médecins Sans Frontières - Switzerland (MSF-SUKA) is an International non-governmental organisation offering assistance to populations in distress, victims of armed conflicts without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, and creed or political affiliation.
- PRIDE MICROFINANCE LIMITED (MDI): Prequalification/Shorlisting of firms for the supply, installation and maintenance of a Core Banking System
The successful vendor is expected to supply, install and maintain a Core Banking System at Pride Head Office and all its branches countrywide.
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Invitation to bid for the Provision of Management of Solid waste/Garbage Collection from Main Campus, Galloway House and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats
Makerere University intends to outsource a provider to manage Solid Waste/Garbage Collection from main campus, Galloway house and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats. Makerere University invites sealed bids from eligible and suitably qualified bidders for the provision of the Services
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Invitation to bid for Consultancy to undertake a study on Gender and Leadership in higher Education in Uganda
Makerere University has allocated funds to be used for acquisition of consultancy services for a study on Gender and leadership in higher Education in Uganda. Makerere University invites sealed bids from eligible and suitably qualified bidders for the provision of the Services
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Invitation to Bid Provision of Cleaning and Maintenance Services of Compounds and Grounds at Makerere University Main Campus, College of Health Sciences, Galloway Hostel, Katalemwa Housing Estates and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats
Makerere University has allocated funds to be used for provision of Cleaning and Maintenance services of Compounds and Grounds at Makerere University main Campus, College of Health Sciences, Katalemwa Housing Estates and Sir Apollo Kaggwa Flats. Makerere University invites sealed bids from eligible and suitably qualified bidders for the provision of Cleaning and Maintenance services.