- CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS): CRS IS SEARCHING FOR SELF-DRIVEN QUALIFIED PERSON TO TAKE UP THE POSITION OF DEPUTY HEAD OF PROGRAMS.
Will be assisting the Head of Programs (HOP) to ensure program quality of CRS Uganda programming. S/he will support the integration of lessons learned and promote adaptive management and a learning environment. The DHOP will work in collaboration with the Business Development Specialist to mobilize sector team leads to develop new projects in partnership with local implementing partners. S/he will ensure that CRS programming meets Government of Uganda (GOU) standards and adheres to CRS and international program quality standards. The DHOP will support sector team leads to ensure cross-cutting issues contributing to overall program quality are systematically incorporated into CRS Uganda approaches and systems.
- THE PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AND DISPOSAL OF PUBLIC ASSETS AUTHORITY (PPDA) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: THE PPDA IS SEEKING TO RECRUIT A QUALIFIED, COMPETENT AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED UGANDAN TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POST: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
Job summary: To provide strategic leadership and management to the PPDA and is responsible for ensuring that PPDA has a clear and compelling vision and strategic plan that is supported by an effective system of strategic measurement, risk management and governance framework. The role bears the ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the organization is organised, managed and controlled in such a way so as to maximise the delivery of the PPDA mandate.
- CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES, UGANDA PROGRAM: VACANCY FOR COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
The CRS Uganda Communications Ofcer will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing plan for the CRS Uganda Country Program, in close collaboration with CRS’ Head of Programs, management team and program staff. The Communications Ofcer will liaise with and manage external consultants in photography, design, printing and event execution in support of the marketing plan and will build CRS staff capacity in communications planning and implementation.
- CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES, UGANDA PROGRAM : Uganda MEAL Program
Catholic Relief Services has worked in Uganda since 1965, initially providing emergency assistance to Sudanese refugees living in the north. Over the years, CRS has expanded its programming to also address development needs in western, central and eastern Uganda.
- TAO/U LAND RIGHTS AWARENESS PROGRAM, REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
Here are the Terms of Reference for an end of project evaluation for the Land Rights Advocacy Project for women and children affected by conflict in Kole and Dokolo Districts (Northern Uganda)
- ADVOCACY FOR BETTER HEALTH: A health worker's hassle in an understaffed facility.
- ProLeiT / brewmaxx:
Congratulates Uganda Breweries on the great work, products and services that have helped to promote the general welfare of the Ugandan economy. We also wish to thank our customers for their committed support. A lot has happened in the last 70 years, but Uganda Breweries keeps on growing. Best wishes upon reaching this anniversary and providing top quality products.