- CARAT: Media Director, Media Portfolio Manager, Media Assistant
- STRENGTHENING HUMAN RESOURCES FOR HEALTH: Senior Finance and Administration Manager, Senior Finance and Administration Manager
- EAST AFRICA TRADE AND INVESTMENT HUB (EATIH): The East Africa Trade and Investment hub (eatih), call for Applications for Individual Consultants (IC)
- RIGHT TO PLAY: Program Manager who will Report to the Country Manager, Kampala, Uganda
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED: Extension Officer (X1) Department: Local Sourcing Development
- SNV Netherlands Development Organization is looking for: Agribusiness advisors
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED: Site Services Engineer (X 1) Vacancy Number: MBRSSE-01
- OSILLO & CO: Experienced candidates for the following positions needed: Director Programs, Senior Accountant, Human Resource & Administration Officer and Drivers
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED : Environment Health and Safety Coordinator Duty Station; Jinja
- NILE BREWERIES LIMITED : Laboratory Technician(X1) Duty Station: Jinja Grade F
- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS LIMITED: Sub-Editor
- MINISTRY OF LANDS, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT: Vacancy Announcement for a Procurement Specialist
- AGA KHAN EDUCATION SERVICES, UGANDA: Seeks highly motivated, results oriented individuals for the following positions: Admissions Officer, Human Resources Officer and Librarian
- THE AFRICAN FIELD EPIDEMIOLOGY NETWORK (AFENET): Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Duty Station: AFENET Secretariat
- FH/UGANDA: Program Director is needed to Provide strategic leadership and management of all FH Uganda programs – 50%
- CONCERN WORLDWIDE: Career Opportunities Include: Environmental Health Manager (1 Position), Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (1 Position), School Environmental Health Officer (1 Position) and Environmental Health Officer (3 Positions), Horticulturist(1 Position) and WASH Construction Supervisor(1 Position)
- EMBASSY OF IRELAND: Financial Systems Senior Advisor needed provide independent and objective audit assurance and services designed to improve the Embassy’s operations and manage risk effectively.
- UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES - UGANDA: Energy and Environment Consultant needed To coordinate the roll-out of the SAFE Strategy and provide technical support to UNHCR Uganda with energy-related activities for 09 months with possibility of extension
- THE LUTHERAN WORLD FEDERATION, Department for World Service – UgandaCountry Program: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF SEEDLINGS Procurement Reference No: LWF/EU/001/2015
BIDS & TENDERS
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE, PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT:Pre-Qualification of Providers For Supplies, Services and Works For FYS 2015/16, 2016/17 & 2017/18
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: WATER MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - Invitation for Bids. Procurement Reference No. MWE/SPLS/14-15/00309A
- KALUNGU DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION: ADDENDUM TO EXTERNAL ADVERT NO: KLDSC/0001/2014-15. Refer to the Advert in the Page 05 in the Monitor Newspaper of Tuesday 05th May 2015
- KALUNGU DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION: PROCUREMENT NOTICE NO: KALU598/WKS. SRVS, SUPLS/2015/2016/00001. This is to invite eligible and competent Companies, Firms or Individuals to be Prequalified and or Bid for the Provision of various Works, Goods and Services in 2015-16 Financial Year as listed.
- INSURANCE REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF UGANDA: ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING. Prequalification for Supply of Goods, Services and Works for Financial Years 2015-16, 2016-17 And 2017-18
- UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: Invitation to Bid for the Consultancy for the study of social, economic and environmental implications of policy actions on the restoration and conservation of wetlands in Wakiso, Kampala and Mukono districts.
- UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: Invitation to Bid for the Supply, Installation, Configuration, Testing, and Commissioning of Hydrological Equipment.
- UNICEF: Expression of Interest for the Provision of Events Management Services or Advertising/ Media Services.
- DAI - THE EAST AFRICA TRADE AND INVESTMENT HUB (EATIH): CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS (IC) with technical expertise and a proven record in East Africa to undertake the development of a National AGOA policy for Tanzania. The consultant will be based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH: INVITATION TO PREQUALIFY FOR PROVISION OF WORKS, SUPPLIES & SERVICES FOR FY 2015/2016 - 2017/2018
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICES FOR UGANDA (YES 4 UGANDA): Enhanhcing democratic governance and citizen participation in Uganda.
- UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY: USIU-AFRICA OPENS KES. 600 MILLION SCIENCE CENTER
USIU-Africa officially opened its Science Center today with His Excellency the Deputy President William S. Ruto as the chief guest. The 7,500 square feet building whose construction commenced in September 2013 and has cost the institution over KShs. 600 Million will house 11 modern classrooms fitted with high speed Wi-Fi and internet, 3 lecture theaters and 46 faculty and administrative offices. The Bachelor of Pharmacy that is scheduled to commence in May 2015 will be hosted in the building under the School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
- StarTImes: We have moved!
We wish to inform our esteemed customers and the public at large, that our Kampala Road Customer Care Service Centre has been shifted to Collin House, Plot 4C Speke Road.