- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Reasearh Innovations, knowledge and skills transformed into viable enterprise
Boosting innovations, science, agriculture and technology. The Makerere University Exhibition Come and witness cuttingedge research and innovations, 30th to 31st July, 2014 in the Freedom Square, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Financial Intelligence Authority
Guidelines to all accountable persons under the anti-money laundering act, 2013 with respect to (1) reporting large cash and/or monetary transactions, (2) reporting suspicious transactions, and (3) appointing money laundering control officers.
- THE DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC): Bid Notice for Construction Works
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from United Nations High Commission for Refugees, invites suitably qualified bidders to participate in tendering for the construction works in Refugee Settlements in Arua and Koboko Districts.
- NORWEGIAN PEOPLES’ AID (NPA): Bid Notice under International Open Bidding
Norwegian Peoples’ Aid (NPA) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of 3 PHASE 250KVA PERKINS Engine Generator. Bids must be delivered to one of the addresses below at or before 4.00PM on 15th September 2014. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the members of the NPA’s bidding Committee at the South Sudan address below on 16th September 2014.
- IGAD REGIONAL HIV AND AIDS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (IRAPP): JOB OPPORTUNITY
The IGAD Secretariat is pursuing the implementation of the IGAD Drought Disaster Resilience and Sustainability Initiative (IDDRSI). IDDRSI is a 15 year strategy to be implemented by all IGAD member states in a holistic approach. It is based on seven Priority Interventions Area (PIAs) covering IGAD's arid and semi-arid lands occupied mainly by pastoral communities.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT CONCERN WORLDWIDE UGANDA
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world's poorest countries. Please visit www.concern.net for more information on Concern.
- POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Health Centers as a Sustainable Safe Water Source is a 3-year initiative to equip 8 health centers in Uganda with large volume water purification systems to supply the health centers with improved water.
- JHPIEGO : Several job opportunities
Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years in East and Southern Africa, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, low-cost, hands-on solutions that strengthen the delivery of health care services, following the household-to-hospital continuum of care.
BIDS & TENDERS
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) in Adjumani district.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from World Food Program, invites suitably qualified bidders to participate in tendering for supplies in Moroto, Adjumani district.
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) in Arua District
Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, invites suitably qualified bidders to participate in tendering to the construction works of Refugee settlements in Rhino Camp, Arua District.
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) in Kiryandongo District
Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, invites suitably qualified bidders to participate in tendering to the construction and renovation works in Refugee settlements in Kiryandongo District.
- MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SPORTS; UGANDA TECHNICAL COLLEGE ELGON: Invitation to bid under open domestic bidding for the construction of the proposed 224 bed student hostel blocks at Uganda technical College Elgon.
Uganda Technical college Elgon (UTC Elgon) has received funds from the ministry or works and transport to be used for the acquisition of the services of a a civil works contractor to carry out construction of the proposed 224-bed students’ hostel blocks at Uganda technical College Elgon comprising of the 2No. double storeyed blocks, with a courtyard and associated external works.
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs (MoJCA) is planning the construction of an office park (JLOS House Project) for the Justice Law and Order Sector Institutions
The Government of Uganda wishes to use Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) as a mechanism for procuring and financing the construction of JLOS office accommodation facilities (JLOS House Project) for JLOS institutions. Expression of Interest (EOI) will be evaluated in accordance with Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 of the Government of Uganda. The Expression of Interest is open to all eligible bidders.