- CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL INC.: JOB OPPORTUNITY AS PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Chemonics International Inc., a leading international development consulting firm seeks a new kind of Partnerships Manager, not defined by discipline, rather by his/her unique ability to think outside the box with an angle for sustainable business solutions to promoting youth-led agriculture
- ABB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: We are now seeking for qualified persons willing to fill vacancies below:
1. Service Manager
2. Finance Controller
3. Sales Specialist-Utility
4. Service Engineer
- UGANDA NATIONAL PIPELINE COMPANY (U) LTD:
UNPC now invites applications from candidates interested to develop their career with a dynamic results oriented Company to occupy position of General Manager.
- MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, ANIMAL INDUSTRY AND FISHERIES & NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL ADVISORY SERVICES (NAADS):
NAADS is now seeking to recruit qualified Ugandans with high levels of professionalism, integrity, teamwork and commitment on contract basis for the positions below:
1.HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
2.ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- DanChurchAid (DCA): Employment Opportunity for a Human Resource Officer.
- FHI 360 & USAID: Job vacancies for Regional Technical Officer (RTO) / communication specialist & Regional communication Officer (RC0) - 2 positions
- WORLD VISION: EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITIES - We are now seeking for qualified persons
willing to share in our vision and promise to Children,
1. Associate Director Health & HIV
2. Faith and Development Manager
3. Project Officer
4. Community Development facilitator-DREAMS Project
- MILDMAY UGANDA: JOB OPPOUTUNITY
Mildmay Uganda is therefore looking for competent, innovative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team
- THE MICROFINANCE SUPPORT CENTRE LTD: EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR COMPANY SECRETARY
MSC seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons with integrity, energy and a strong passion to create wealth and have real impact on the lives of Ugandans. MSC, therefore, wishes to fill the following vacant positions in its establishment.
- WFP: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The UN World Food Programme (WFP) is the United Nations frontline agency against world hunger. WFP cherishes and takes pride in its human capital; therefore we seek to recruit competent persons for the positions
- OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: FINANCE ASSISTANT
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and nongovernmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all.
- SENIOR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS AT MAKERERE UNIVERSITY
Makerere University is Uganda's oldest and premier University. In order to ensure the achievement of her vision of being the leading institution for academic excellence and innovations in Africa, the University seeks to have at the helm a solid Management team comprising highly qualified and skilled persons who subscribe to the University's core values, which are allegiance to the institution, integrity, customer responsiveness, professionalism, and openness to diversity
- BANCASSURANCE PRINCIPAL OFFICER
Bachelor's degree in business related field; Preferably in Finance and Accounting from a recognized university. If you meet the above competencies, please submit your application together with the relevant documents.
- EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT WORLD VISION
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. We are now seeking for qualified persons willing to share in our vision and promise to Children, to join us in the following positions.
- SCHOLARSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/18
Makerere University partnered with The MasterCard Foundation, to support 1000 academically bright but economically disadvantaged youth, from Africa to access quality university education from 2014 to 2024.
- OPPORTUNITIES: : Chief of Party
(COP); Deputy COP; Director, FP Service Delivery; Monitoring,
Evaluation and Learning Advisor (ME&L)
EngenderHealth is seeking expressions of interest from highly qualified candidates for the following full-time staff positions for an anticipated five-year USAID project named, Expanding and Strengthening Family Planning Service Options in Uganda.