- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS LIMITED; REPORTERS NEEDED
To cover events, write and submit factual and balanced stories in the assigned beat / title for publication within set deadlines.
- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS LIMITED; PRODUCT EDITOR - FULL WOMAN
To coordinate compilation and publication of the Full Woman magazine and ensure its content is written and edited to meet journalistic ethics, editorial objectives, house-style and within set deadlines.
- MILDMAY UGANDA: JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Mildmay Uganda is a non- discriminatory employer and encourages all marginalized individuals who qualify for these positions to apply;
1. Tutor School of Nursing and Midwifery
2. Tutor School of Clinical Officers
3. VMMC Regional Supervisor
4. Data Validation Officer
5. Clinical Systems Strengthening Specialist- MUBENDE REGION
6. Regional Finance & Admin Officer- MUBENDE REGION
- THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS (ICRC): VACANCY FOR FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
ICRC is a neutral and independent international humanitarian organisation, which assists and protects victims of armed conflicts and other situations of violence. The ICRC Delegation has an immediate opening for the position of Finance & Administration Manager.
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH: UGANDA REPRODUCTIVE MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH SERVICES
Job Vacancies: Reproductive Health Advisor (01), Results Based Financing (RBF) Officers (02), Monitoring And Evaluation Specialist (01), Civil Engineer (01); Administrative Assistant (01), Accounts Assistant (01) And Project Officer (01).
- WORLD BANK GROUP: JOB VACANCIES
The World Bank Country Office in Kampala, Uganda is seeking highly organized professionals, capable of operating effectively and discreetly in a very demanding, fast-paced and cultually diverse environment, to work as Receptionist and Team Assistant on Local Term Appointment (Three (3) years, renewable) based in Kampala, Uganda Country Office.
- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS: BUSINESS EXECUTIVES –PRINT
The successful candidates shall be responsible for growing advertising sales volumes in order to generate revenue and achieve their business targets.
- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS: ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR
Will review financial and operational internal controls and to make recommendations on areas of weakness to ensure they operate as designed, review management accounts and financial statements and review economy in the use of company resources and make recommendations.
- DEPUTY PRODUCTION EDITOR- RE-ADVERTISED
coordinate the subbing and packaging of pages through careful selection of stories and pictures for publication, to design and layout pages, ensuring that the stories are edited in line with set editorial objectives, journalistic ethics, quality and house style, within set deadlines
- PRESS TECHNICIAN
Operate the press and auxiliary equipment properly so as to timely produce a quality product and attain the print order in the most cost effective way.
- HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER (HRO- TRAINING AND EMPLOYEE WELFARE)
Identifying business skills gaps and thereafter planning, organizing and coordinating the implementation of appropriate training, development and engagement interventions to enable MPL achieve its business objectives.
- RETAINED REPORTERS- 3 POSITIONS
Cover events, write and submit factual and balanced stories in the assigned beat / title for publication within set deadlines.
- ONLINE EDITOR
Manage the day-to-day editorial selection and editing of MPL online content.
- AFRICAN WILDLIFE FOUNDATION (AWF): CLERK OF WORKS, KIDEPO, UGANDA
For more than 50 years, the African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) has been a key player in African Conservation and sustainable development. As part of its efforts to provide access to quality Education to rural schools, the African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) aims to build modern "campuses" that are thoughtfully conceived, designed, and constructed.
- UNFPA: LEADER IN REPRODUTIVE HEALTH AND POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
UNFPA is seeking the services of three young talented Youth to undertake assignments in innovation for social change, Participation and External engagements and Knowledge management.
- Humanitarian Organisation for Development Initiatives (HODI) Uganda: Vacancy Announcements
Humanitarian Organisation for Development Initiatives (HODI) Uganda a Local NGO in partnership with Polish Center for International Aid and Koboko Local Government is responding to the needs of refugees and host communities with Health, Livelihoods and Education interventions.
- UNFPA: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE REPRESENTATIVE
unfpa is the leader in reproductive health and population and development.
- INTRAHEALTH: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FINANCE OFFICER
The purpose of the Strengthening Human Resources for Health (SHRH) project is to strengthen the capacities of central ministries, districts, health professional councils, private not for profit and health training institutions to effectively and efficiently plan, manage and utilize the health workforce, and strengthen systems for sustained health worker performance to improve health outcomes for the people of Uganda.
- CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL INC.: JOB OPPORTUNITY AS PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Chemonics International Inc., a leading international development consulting firm seeks a new kind of Partnerships Manager, not defined by discipline, rather by his/her unique ability to think outside the box with an angle for sustainable business solutions to promoting youth-led agriculture
- ABB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: We are now seeking for qualified persons willing to fill vacancies below:
1. Service Manager
2. Finance Controller
3. Sales Specialist-Utility
4. Service Engineer
- UGANDA NATIONAL PIPELINE COMPANY (U) LTD:
UNPC now invites applications from candidates interested to develop their career with a dynamic results oriented Company to occupy position of General Manager.
- MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, ANIMAL INDUSTRY AND FISHERIES & NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL ADVISORY SERVICES (NAADS):
NAADS is now seeking to recruit qualified Ugandans with high levels of professionalism, integrity, teamwork and commitment on contract basis for the positions below:
1.HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
2.ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- DanChurchAid (DCA): Employment Opportunity for a Human Resource Officer.
- FHI 360 & USAID: Job vacancies for Regional Technical Officer (RTO) / communication specialist & Regional communication Officer (RC0) - 2 positions
- WORLD VISION: EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITIES - We are now seeking for qualified persons
willing to share in our vision and promise to Children,
1. Associate Director Health & HIV
2. Faith and Development Manager
3. Project Officer
4. Community Development facilitator-DREAMS Project
- MILDMAY UGANDA: JOB OPPOUTUNITY
Mildmay Uganda is therefore looking for competent, innovative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team
- THE MICROFINANCE SUPPORT CENTRE LTD: EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR COMPANY SECRETARY
MSC seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons with integrity, energy and a strong passion to create wealth and have real impact on the lives of Ugandans. MSC, therefore, wishes to fill the following vacant positions in its establishment.
- WFP: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The UN World Food Programme (WFP) is the United Nations frontline agency against world hunger. WFP cherishes and takes pride in its human capital; therefore we seek to recruit competent persons for the positions
- OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: FINANCE ASSISTANT
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and nongovernmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all.
- SENIOR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS AT MAKERERE UNIVERSITY
Makerere University is Uganda's oldest and premier University. In order to ensure the achievement of her vision of being the leading institution for academic excellence and innovations in Africa, the University seeks to have at the helm a solid Management team comprising highly qualified and skilled persons who subscribe to the University's core values, which are allegiance to the institution, integrity, customer responsiveness, professionalism, and openness to diversity
- BANCASSURANCE PRINCIPAL OFFICER
Bachelor's degree in business related field; Preferably in Finance and Accounting from a recognized university. If you meet the above competencies, please submit your application together with the relevant documents.