- CURAD: SWISSCONTACT NATIONAL AGRIBUSINESS CHALLENGE 2018
The goal of the challenge is to provide winning businesses with incubation support, human resources, capacity building, start-up or expansion capital. Competing young people should also demonstrate capacity to co-finance the business idea or plan to achieve higher benefits. This will enable them to tap into existing agribusiness opportunities in the agriculture sector to innovate and scale up products and services in the market with greater economies of scale.
- ENABLE: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Enabel in Uganda invites eligible individuals to express their interest in the positions mentioned and detailed below:
a. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT FOR THE TIET DEPARTMENT OF THE MOES
b. PROJECT FIELD COORDINATOR
c. INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (SCHOOL MANAGEMENT)
d. NATIONAL MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- THE UGANDA COUNTRY COORDINATING MECHANISM FOR THE GLOBAL FUND (Uganda CCM): JOB VACANCIES
The Uganda CCM seeks to recruit suitably qualified highly skilled, experienced and motivated persons to fill the following positions at the Uganda CCM Secretariat.
1. CCM Technical Advisor - Programme Oversight (Monitoring & Evaluation) – 1 position
2. CCM Technical Advisor - Programme Development & Resource Mobilization – 1 position
3. CCM Secretariat Administrative Assistant – 1 position
- AFRICA LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE: CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DEVELOP A MOBI PARLIAMENT APP FOR ANDROID PHONES AND IOS SYSTEMS.
We are interested in a consultant (s) for short term contract of 21 working days to design, test and deploy a functional application. If you think you are up for the challenge, apply for the assignment by requesting for detailed terms of references and sending the requirements indicated
- ENABLE JOB VACANCY: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONTECHNOLOGY OFFICER (ICT) DUTY STATION: KAMPALA
Enabel, the Belgian Development Agency, together with different Government Ministries, are implementing the bilateral Co-operation between Uganda & Belgium.
Enabel in Uganda is seeking the services of a credible, experience and qualified ICT candidate to maintain and ensure security of ICT Infrastructure (hardware and software) systems and provide user support to all staff at the Enabel Representation Office and the projects.
- MARIE STOPES INTERNATIONAL: PROGRAMME MANAGER
Marie Stopes International is currently seeking to recruit a qualified Programme Manager for an anticipated five year, multi-million pound Sexual and Reproductive Health programme.
- UGANDA BIODIVERSITY FUND (UBF): RECRUITMENT OF CONSULTANTS
Uganda Biodiversity Fund (UBF) is a Trust Fund formed in 2016 through a multi-stakeholder consultative process. UBF strives to address the challenge of lack of sustainable financing for biodiversity conservation in Uganda.
- THETA: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, Senior Human Resource Officer and Driver
THETA is a registered Ugandan non-governmental organization dedicated to improving the health of Ugandans by promoting collaboration between the Tradition and Biomedical Health Systems.