- ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES: INVITATION TO TENDER
Ethiopian Airlines would like to invite prospective bidders to participate on a tender to buy a Residence building located in kisugu South B Property #K8/66191, Kampala, Uganda.
- NAADS:ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
The National Agricultural Advisory services (NAADS) Secretariat invites sealed bids from eligible bidders
Procurement of Combined Group Personal Accident and Workers' Compesation /Sickness insurance services for fifty one (51) NAADS staff under framework contract for a period of three (3) years.
Procurement of Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance for thirty one (31) motor for NAADS Secretariat under framework contract for a period of three (3) years.
- MASINDI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL: INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF PROVIDERS FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017/18
Masindi Municipal council Procuring & Disposing Entity intends to provide services using local, donor Funds. This is therefore to invite interested and competent registered contracting firms who can provide goods, services and works wishing to be pre-qualified to submit in their bid documents.
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR DRILLING RELATED SERVICES
CNOOC Uganda Limited (CUL) a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) is an oil and gas exploration and production company, and the Operator of Kingfisher Development Area located in Hoima District, Western Uganda. Kingfisher Oilfield is located on the Uganda side of Lake Albert.
- KYENJOJO DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Kyenjojo District Local Government is expecting funding from the GOU and development partners, part of which it intends to use for procurement of goods, services and works in the financial year 2017/2018
- RUFORUM: Invites proposals from competent firms and companies to bid for prequalification for the provision of various goods, services, supplies and works at its Secretariat for the period 2017/2018, 2018/2019, 2019/2020 on or before 10th May 2017.
- ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
The National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) Secretariat invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
- COMPETITIVENESS & ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (CEDP): CONSTRUCTION OF THE UGANDA BUSINESS FACILITATION CENTRE (UBFC)
The Government of the Republic of Uganda received financing from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of the Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project (CEDP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Construction of the Uganda Business Facilitation Centre (UBFC) at Plot 1, Baskerville Avenue, Kololo, Kampala.