- OUR POSITION ON THE PUBLIC NOTICE ISSUED BY URBRA ON 10TH AUGUST, 2017
It has become necessary for the Management of NIC Life Assurance Company Limited to make the following clarifications on the status of the Company's licenses, in the light of the Public Notice issued by the Uganda Retirement Benefits Regulatory Authority (URBRA) on 10th August, 2017 entitled "unlicensed service provider – NIC Life Assurance Company Limited"
- NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR AIR SERVICES LICENCES
Notice is hereby given that the following firms have applied for the grant / renewal of an Air Services Licence.
- ACDI/VOCA: ASSET DISPOSAL FOR CARS AND GENERATORSS
ACDI/VOCA is the USAID-funded PL 480 Title II Development Food Assistance Program called 'Resiliency through Wealth, Agriculture, and Nutrition in Uganda (RWANU)", which was implemented in south Karamoja. The general public is hereby informed that the assets listed below are on sale by ACDI/VOCA Uganda as authorized by its donor, USAID.
- UGANDA HEALTH MARKETING GROUP LTD.(UHMG): INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION TO SUPPLY GOODS, SERVICES AND WORKS
UHMG is inviting applications from potential legible, competent and reputable firms for pre-qualification for the provision of works, services and supplies for the period 2017-2018.
- ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
The National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) Secretariat invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
- COMPETITIVENESS & ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (CEDP): CONSTRUCTION OF THE UGANDA BUSINESS FACILITATION CENTRE (UBFC)
The Government of the Republic of Uganda received financing from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of the Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project (CEDP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Construction of the Uganda Business Facilitation Centre (UBFC) at Plot 1, Baskerville Avenue, Kololo, Kampala.