- UGANDA ENERGY CREDIT CAPITALISATION COMPANY CONSULTANCY SERVICES: CONSULTANCY SERVICES OF OWNER'S ENGINEER FOR THE ORIO MINI HYDRO POWER PROJECT (6.7 MW) REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING) - UECCC/CONS/17-18/00002/TE
UECCC is implementing the ORIO Mini hydro Power Project which entails the development of nine (09) Mini Hydro Power Plants with a combined capacity of 6.7 MW as a single project. The Project is funded by the ORIO Infrastructure Development Fund (ORIO) of the Government of the Netherlands and the Government of Uganda (GoU).
- UGANDA TOURISM BOARD: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR MARKET DESTINATION REPRESENTATION SERVICES FOR UGANDA PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NO: UTB/CONS/2017-2018/00014.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications. Consultants should clearly indicate in the Expression of Interest submitted by Associations, whether the Association is a Joint Venture or a sub-consultancy, and which of the firms is the lead firm if a sub consultancy
- THE LUTHERAN WORLD FEDERATION: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR WORKS AND SERVICES PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NO: LWF/UG/001/2018
The LWF-Uganda program has been operational in Uganda, working in humanitarian response and development. The national headquarters is based in Kampala, with 7 sub-programs located throughout the country, in the districts of Moyo, Adjumani, Lamwo, Kamwenge, Kitgum,Pader, Kyangwali and Luuka.
- MERCY CORPS: SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER MASTER SUPPLY/ SERVICE AGREEMENTS FOR 2018 & 2019
Mercy Corps is a registered international non-governmental organization that has been operating in Uganda since 2006. Working in cooperation with communities to help build local capacity and support for economic development, Mercy Corps provides creative, transferable solutions through targeted emergency assistance, capacity building, and community driven development.
- CNOOC UGANDA LIMITED: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR KINGFISHER DRILLING RELATED SUPPLIES & SUPPORT SERVICES (REF: CUL-PB-18-001), EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR KINGFISHER FIELD DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SERVICES (REF: CUL-PB-18-002)
CNOOC Uganda Limited (CNOOC), a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation, is an oil and gas exploration and production company, and the Operator of the Kingfisher Development Area located in Hoima District - Uganda.
- ELIZABETH GLASER PEDIATRIC AIDS FOUNDATION: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE ARCHITECTUAL & ENGINEERING SUPERVISION SERVICES FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A SATELITE LABORATORY AT MBARARA REGIONAL REFERRAL HOSPITAL UNDER USAID RHITES SW PROJECT
- MOTT MACDONALD LIMITED: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR THE FLEMMING FUND GRANTS PROGRAMME
Through this RFP, on behalf of the UK Department of Health, Mott MacDonald Limited invites proposals from qualified licensed/registered legal entities in Uganda to work toward strengthening Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance and response in Uganda in collaboration with the Government of Uganda's Antimicrobial Resistance Task Force.
- FLOUR AND PONTICELLI: Are contractors selected in a comptitive process for the Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) for the Tilenga project, part of the Lake Albert Developmnt in Uganda.
Invite all interested Ugandan companies and registered entities to participate in our National Supplies Workshop. To reserve your place, please register your interest at TilengaProject@fluor.com
- NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL ADVISORY SERVICES (NAADS): BIDDING DOCUMENT FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TRACTORS AND MATCHING IMPLEMENTS.
BIDS & NOTICES
- PUBLIC NOTICE: MR.ANDREW DAVID OCHIENGH
Notice is hereby served to all concerned and the general public that Mr. Andrew David Ochiengh, is no-longer an employee of Swiss contact Uganda.
- PROTECT TAXPAYERS' MONEY BY ALIGNING SECTOR BUDGETS TO STRATEGIC PLANS
The National Budget Framework Paper is a policy document that communicates Government strategic direction for the coming financial year. It set outs sector outcomes and targets upon which resources are mapped for implementation of Government programs. Development of the National Budget is enshrined in Article 155 of the 1995 Constitution of Uganda and operationalized by Sec. 9 and 13 of the Public Finance Management Act, 2015 (as amended).
- OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS: BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING; CONSTRUCTION OF A REGIONAL OFFICE FACILITY IN LIRA :
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries including East African Countries.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP): FLEMING FUND GRANTS PROGRAMME
Mott MacDonald Limited, a registered Limited Liability Company in the United Kingdom, is engaged by the UK Department of Health as the Management Agent for the Fleming Fund Grants Programme.
- NC BANK UGANDA LIMITED: PRE-QUALIFICATION OF VENDORS FOR SUPPLY /PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES. :
NC Bank Limited Intends to pre-qualify suppliers for various goods, works and services for the years 2018-2019. All Interested Eligible vendors including existing suppliers are invited to apply for pre-qualification indicating the category of goods, works and services they wish to supply.
- URA: Happy Liberation Day : The Board of Directors, Management and Staff of Uganda Revenue Authority congratulate H.E President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, the Cabinet, Members of Parliament, Judiciary and all Ugandans on the 32nd Anniversary of NRM.