- TRADE MARK EAST AFRICA: EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES IN TRADE & REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN EAST & CENTRAL AFRICA.
We are looking for high calibre, results-oriented and experienced professionals to join our team in the positions below.
a. Chief Technical Officer
b. Chief Operating Officer
c. ICT Systems Manager
d. Gender Manager
e. Finance Officer
f. Results Officer
g. Programme Officer, ICT for Trade and Transport Facilitation
h. Programme Officer, Tanzania
- ARMOUR ENERGY: GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Armour Energy Limited seeks to hire a short term General Administrative Assistant to participate in the activities that have been scheduled for the work plan year 2018. The successful candidate shall be based at the AEL Office but with frequent travel to and stay in the field.
- DANIEL CHOUDRY SALES INSTITUTE:
Daniel Choudry Sales Institute is recruiting Sales people for many corporate companies.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT FACILITY: SKILLING PROGRAMME GROOMS INTERNS INTO ENTREPRENEURS
Skills training initiatives to be supported are selected through a competitive process based on the merit and labour market relevance of the initiative.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: ENVIRONMENTAL SAFEGUARD OFFICER; COMMUNICATION OFFICER
The Ministry of Water and Environment is the execution agency in Collaboration with Uganda Meteorological Authority and Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries. The Ministry of Water and Environment therefore wishes to recruit qualified persons to provide technical support to the project as specified below
- AFRICA BROADCASTING (U) LIMITED: NEWS REPORTER & ANCHOR
To interpret and communicate news and public affairs in the most in-depth and insightful manner. Link the audience with newsmakers so as to gain and increase credibility of the station and widen its viewership
- AFRICA BROADCASTING (U) LIMITED: NEWS REPORTERS (3) RE-ADVERTISED
To interpret and communicate news and public affairs in the most in-depth and insightful manner.
- AFRICA BROADCASTING (U) LIMITED: PRODUCER SPARK PROGRAMS & "MWASUZEMUTYA"
Job Role: To conceptualize, plan for and produce TV programs that educate, inform, entertain and earn revenue for Africa Broadcasting Uganda Limited and the Group. Attract the largest numbers of viewers and make NTV & SPARK the preferred TV stations.
- AFRICA BROADCASTING (U) LIMITED: SENIOR NEWS REPORTER
Job role: To thoroughly research, interpret and communicate news and public affairs in the most in-depth and insightful manner. The jobholder will investigate deeply into cases of special interest and stories that pertain to a wide range of topics.
- AFRICA BROADCASTING (U) LIMITED: SPORTS REPORTER
Job role: To interpret and communicate sports news and public affairs in the most in-depth and insightful manner.
- TWAWEZA: APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTOR OF STRATEGY AND LEARNING
Dynamic, influential and widely respected, Twaweza is a leading citizen-centered initiative in East Africa focusing on citizen agency, open civic space and public accountability. Twaweza means, "We can make it happen," in Swahili and focuses on large-scale change.
- THE WORLD WIDE FUND FOR NATURE (WWF): JOB VACANCY FOR PEOPLE & CULTURE MANAGER
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly qualified People & Culture Manager to implement the people component of the WWF Uganda strategic plan; support management and be the focal person to attract, recruit, develop and retain the right talent for delivering the strategy and build program and leadership capacity.
- KIIRA MOTORS CORPORATION: Invites applications from resourceful, experienced, qualified and passionate individuals willing to share in our vision to join the team in the following roles:
1. Company Secretary and General Counsel (01 Vacancy)
2. Senior Internal Auditor ( 01 Vacancy)
3. Senior Accountant ( 01 Vacancy)
4. Senior Human Resources Officer (01 Vacancy)
5. Senior Procurement Officer (01 vacancy)
6. Records Officer ( 01 Vacancy)
7. Receptionist ( 01 Vacancy)
8. Company Driver ( 01 Vacancy)
- CURAD: SWISSCONTACT NATIONAL AGRIBUSINESS CHALLENGE 2018
The goal of the challenge is to provide winning businesses with incubation support, human resources, capacity building, start-up or expansion capital. Competing young people should also demonstrate capacity to co-finance the business idea or plan to achieve higher benefits. This will enable them to tap into existing agribusiness opportunities in the agriculture sector to innovate and scale up products and services in the market with greater economies of scale.
- ENABLE: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Enabel in Uganda invites eligible individuals to express their interest in the positions mentioned and detailed below:
a. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT FOR THE TIET DEPARTMENT OF THE MOES
b. PROJECT FIELD COORDINATOR
c. INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (SCHOOL MANAGEMENT)
d. NATIONAL MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- THE UGANDA COUNTRY COORDINATING MECHANISM FOR THE GLOBAL FUND (Uganda CCM): JOB VACANCIES
The Uganda CCM seeks to recruit suitably qualified highly skilled, experienced and motivated persons to fill the following positions at the Uganda CCM Secretariat.
1. CCM Technical Advisor - Programme Oversight (Monitoring & Evaluation) – 1 position
2. CCM Technical Advisor - Programme Development & Resource Mobilization – 1 position
3. CCM Secretariat Administrative Assistant – 1 position
- AFRICA LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE: CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DEVELOP A MOBI PARLIAMENT APP FOR ANDROID PHONES AND IOS SYSTEMS.
We are interested in a consultant (s) for short term contract of 21 working days to design, test and deploy a functional application. If you think you are up for the challenge, apply for the assignment by requesting for detailed terms of references and sending the requirements indicated
- ENABLE JOB VACANCY: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONTECHNOLOGY OFFICER (ICT) DUTY STATION: KAMPALA
Enabel, the Belgian Development Agency, together with different Government Ministries, are implementing the bilateral Co-operation between Uganda & Belgium.
Enabel in Uganda is seeking the services of a credible, experience and qualified ICT candidate to maintain and ensure security of ICT Infrastructure (hardware and software) systems and provide user support to all staff at the Enabel Representation Office and the projects.
- MARIE STOPES INTERNATIONAL: PROGRAMME MANAGER
Marie Stopes International is currently seeking to recruit a qualified Programme Manager for an anticipated five year, multi-million pound Sexual and Reproductive Health programme.
- UGANDA BIODIVERSITY FUND (UBF): RECRUITMENT OF CONSULTANTS
Uganda Biodiversity Fund (UBF) is a Trust Fund formed in 2016 through a multi-stakeholder consultative process. UBF strives to address the challenge of lack of sustainable financing for biodiversity conservation in Uganda.
- THETA: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, Senior Human Resource Officer and Driver
THETA is a registered Ugandan non-governmental organization dedicated to improving the health of Ugandans by promoting collaboration between the Tradition and Biomedical Health Systems.