- TETRA TECH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES: Recruiting highly qualified
candidates for the USAID-funded Uganda Sanitation for Health Activity
GENDER & YOUTH SPECIALIST
LOGISTICS & PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
- CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES, UGANDA PROGRAM: DEPUTY FINANCE MANAGER
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners, people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
- TRADEMARK EAST AFRICA (TMEA): EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TradeMark East Africa (TMEA) is funded by a range of development agencies with the aim of growing prosperity in East Africa through trade. We believe that enhanced trade contributes to economic growth, a reduction in poverty and subsequently increased prosperity.
- UGANDA INSURER ASSOCIATION: UIA INVITES QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) POSITION.
Uganda Insurer Association is an umbrella body that promotes the development and expansion of sound insurance and reinsurance activities in Uganda.
- TRADEMARK EAT AFRICA: EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO LEAD OUR IMPACT & RESULTS PORTFOLIO ACROSS EAST AFRICA
Chief Strategy & Results Officer
A key member of TradeMark East Africa's (TMEA's) Senior Leadership Team (SLT), the Chief Strategy & Results Ocer will oversee TMEA's corporate performance framework, including results monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- NARO HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED: NHL wishes to fill the position of Dairy Manager.
NARO Holdings Ltd (NHL) was established by the National Agricultural Research Council and incorporated in Uganda as a limited liability company. Its major objective is to avail NARO technologies to the general public on a sustainable basis.
- WORLD VISION UGANDA: POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NATIONAL DIRECTOR
We need a highly accomplished visionary leader who combines proven business disciplines with inspirational management skills to effectively communicate global initiatives, cultivate relationships, and identify opportunities to successfully drive World Vision Uganda growth and development to fill this position.
- Jhpiego: Uganda office wishes to fill the capacity Building Specialist position which will be based in Kampala.
- BRAC UGANDA: Invites suitably qualified Ugandans to fill up the following available vacant positions.
Project Officer Micro-enterprise
- THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RD CROSS (ICRC): The ICRC Delegation has immediate openings for the following position:
Driver (2 positions -1 in Kampala, 1 in Kitgum)
- CARDNO EMERGING MARKETS USA, LTD.: MANAGEMENT AND TECHNICAL
POSITIONS FOR A HEALTH SYSTEMS STRENGTHENING PROJECT.
Seeking for qualified candidates to fill the positions proposed below
• Chief of Party
• Deputy Chief of Party
• Director of Finance and Administration
• Capacity Building Expert
• Grants Manager
• Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Expert
• Finance and Operations Manager
- TRADEMARK EAST AFRICA (TMEA): EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR BOARD
TMEA is seeking to recruit dynamic and visionary individuals with strategic leadership experience, professional networks and regional influence to join TMEA's Board as Non- Executive Directors. The Board oversees the strategy, policy, and direction of TMEA to facilitate the achievement of its mission and objectives, and strengthen accountability for performance and impact.
TMEA aims to have a diverse board and is therefore seeking individuals with expertise in the following fields:
• Trade and regional integration
• Transport and infrastructure development
• Private sector development
• Finance, audit, and accountancy
• Human resource management
• Politics and governance.
WILSON ESTATES LIMITED: We seek to recruit highly qualified & experienced persons to serve
and fill the following vacancies:
- MARIE STOPES INTERNATIONAL: Currently seeking to recruit a candidate for the DFID Project Director position.
- SOS CHILDREN'S VILLAGES UGANDA JOB VACANCY: INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Institutional Partnership Development Manager (IPD) supports the National Association to develop strategic partnerships so as to increase and diversify the institutional funding base. The IPD works with the National Director and the Program Team to develop and establish new relationships with institutional donors and strengthen existing relationships.
- SAFERORLD: FINANCE OFFICER
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Officer to support the Finance Manager and other team members in operating a strong financial control environment in the Saferworld Kampala office.
- EASTERN AFRICA GRAIN COUNCIL (EAGC): HAS JOB VACANCIES IN UGANDA
We seek to fill the advertised positions below with individuals who have good organizational skills and are capable of working independently and as part of a team. The successful candidates should be highly professional, self-motivated and a proven high achiever.
1. Accounts Officer
2. Program Assistant
3. Program Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation
- MOTT MACDONALD LIMITED: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR THE FLEMMING FUND GRANTS PROGRAMME
Through this RFP, on behalf of the UK Department of Health, Mott MacDonald Limited invites proposals from qualified licensed/registered legal entities in Uganda to work toward strengthening Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance and response in Uganda in collaboration with the Government of Uganda's Antimicrobial Resistance Task Force.
- BRAC UGANDA MICROFINANCE LTD.: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In order to serve our customers better with wider range of services and products, Board and Management has future plans of becoming a regulated financial Institution in Uganda – Tier 2 and thus the need to fill the positions to meet the needs of the transforming entity.
1.Head of HR & Training
2.Head of Banking Operations
5.Administration Officer –Records Management
6.Administration Officer, Support and Maintenance