- BRAC UGANDA MICROFINANCE LTD.: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In order to serve our customers better with wider range of services and products, Board and Management has future plans of becoming a regulated financial Institution in Uganda – Tier 2 and thus the need to fill the positions to meet the needs of the transforming entity.
1.Head of HR & Training
2.Head of Banking Operations
5.Administration Officer –Records Management
6.Administration Officer, Support and Maintenance
- CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (CAA):
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill a vacant position in the Civil Aviation Authority’s Corporate Directorate, as DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR.
- MILDMAY UGANDA: JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Mildmay Uganda is a Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems aimed at accelerating HIV epidemic control.
2.Data Management Supervisor- Mubende Region
3.Pharmacy Technician (2 positions)
5.VMMC Circumciser-Mubende Region
- AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION: The Coordination Office for Development Cooperation of the Austrian Embassy Addis Ababa in Kampala is locally recruiting a Head of Administration with the following duties:
• General office and personnel management
• Financial management
• Facilities and logistics management
• Financial control of programme and project accountabilities
- Q-SOURCING: Q-Sourcing on behalf of its client is seeking to recruit experienced personnel to fill the positions of Leaf Growing Manager, Leaf Operations Manager and Leaf Production Manager. Below are the Job Details;
1. Position: Leaf Growing Manager
2. Position: Leaf Operations Manager
3. Position: Leaf Production Manager
- MPANGA GROWERS TEA FACTORY LIMITED:
MPANGA GROWERS TEA FACTORY LIMITED: Career opportunity for General Manager and Manager -HUman Reasource & Administration.
- PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS LIMITED: THE EXPERIENCE STAYS WITH YOU
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they're looking for. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 228,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT SMEC: Team Leader / Programme Director; Environment Engineer; Civil Engineer
SMEC is one of the World's leading Consultant and Project Management firms. SMEC is an Australian based Company with Regional and Country Offices in more than 10 countries across Africa. SMEC has established several local subsidiaries in the region, including SMEC South Africa, SMEC Tanzania, SMEC Nigeria, SMEC Kenya and SMEC Uganda.
- UGANDA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF THE BLIND (UNAB): Job Advert for the Position of Executive Director
Uganda National Association of the Blind (UNAB) is an indigenous umbrella non-governmental organization of the blind and visually impaired persons. UNAB was founded to act as a voice of the blind persons and to provide specialized services for blind and visually impaired persons in 1970.
- MEDICAL TEAMS INTERNATIONAL JOB VACANCIES
Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling "Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions
- MPL : SENIOR PROMOTIONS AND ACTIVATIONS OFFICER
Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for supervising and overseeing the creation, planning of marketing events, activations and promotions for MPL products and brands. The job holder ensures that the events and activations revenue target is met through sales to sponsors, exhibitors and participants of such events.
- MPL : BRAND EXECUTIVE
Job Purpose: To support the daily implementation of plans as per agreed brand/marketing strategy in timely manner to achieve set objectives.
- Uganda Virus Research Institute: Accountant
UVRI was recently awarded a European Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership 2 (EDCTP 2) grant aimed to strengthen regional clinical trials research capacity in HIV, Malaria, TB and Neglected Infectious Diseases (NID) through the establishment of a Network of Excellence called the East African Consortium for Clinical Research-2 (EACCR-2).
- FRIEDRICH-EBERT-STIFTUNG: YOUNG LEADERS TRAINING PROGRAMME(YLF VI)
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Uganda office, invites politically interested and active young people to apply for the 2018 in-take of the Young Leaders Forum (YLF). The YLF is an initiative of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) whose aim is to contribute to the development of the political, social, economic knowledge and skills of young women and men and to motivate them to advocate for social justice and good governance in Uganda.
- UNFPA: LEADER IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status. UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork.
- Senior Project Officer: Economic Strengthening
As a lead for the cash grant component in the Keeping Children in Healthy and Protective Families (KCHPF) project team, the Senior Project Officer will facilitate the achievement of project objectives through coordinating and reporting on all project activities and providing technical guidance and advice to staff and implementing partner(s) advancing CRS' work serving the poor and vulnerable.
- MEAL Manager, 4Children
The Keeping Children in Healthy and Protective Families (KCHPF) is an Operations research project funded by USAID/Displaced Children and Orphans Fund (DCOF) that will support the reintegration of approximately 600 children living in residential care back into family-based care, evaluating the impact of a package of family support interventions on successful reintegration.
- Team Leader – Risk and Compliance
Play a key role in ensuring internal control and improving compliance with agency and donor regulations. Use established standards, policies, and procedures to assist program implementation. Lead and coordinate systems improvement initiatives and timely corrective actions, and oversee implementation of adequate internal control procedures for effective stewardship and management of resources