Using ICT to put the local farmer at the center of forest landscape restoration. Lesson from the Mount Elgon and Asa Landscapes.
- NSSF BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING: Provision of the Counselling Services for the NSSF Staff (NSSF/NCONS/2016-2017/00166)
All Procurements shall be conducted in accordance with the Open Bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders from Uganda and world.
- NDEJJE UNIVERSITY: AUGUST 2017 INTAKE IS IN PROGRESS.
- SCHOLARSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/18
Makerere University partnered with The MasterCard Foundation, to support 1000 academically bright but economically disadvantaged youth, from Africa to access quality university education from 2014 to 2024.
- PUBLIC NOTICE: ICEA Life Assurance Company Limited
The management of ICEA Life Assurance Company Limited hereby informs its customers and the general public that the person below is no longer and agent representative if ICEA Assurance company.
- UGANDA WOMEN’S NETWORK (UWONET):
Uganda Women’s Network invites all her members to the annual general meeting for the year ended 31st December 2016
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: Water and Sanitation Development Facility – East World Water Day Celebrations 2017 Theme: "Waste Water"
Progress towards target 6.3 will help achieve the SDGs on health and well-being (SDG 3), safe water and sanitation (SDG 6), affordable and clean energy (SDG 7), sustainable cities and communities (SDG 11), life below water (SDG 14), and life on land (SDG 15), among others. Water has to be carefully managed during every part of the water cycle: from fresh water abstraction, pre-treatment, distribution, use, collection and post-treatment, to the use of treated wastewater and its ultimate return to the environment, ready to be abstracted to start the cycle again.
- BRITISH COUNCIL: EDUCATION UK
Lift up your Career - Education UK Exhibition Uganda. Come talk to UK Univerity representatives and discover opportunities for tudy and career advancement.
- HAPPY YEARS PRIMARY SCHOOL: Congratulations for Performing Well In 2016 PLE.
The school management ,staff and the entire school community of Happy Years Primary school congratulate the parents and pupils of their school upon performing well in the PLE.