- MINISTRY OF HEALTH: UGANDA REPRODUCTIVE MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH SERVICES IMPROVEMENT PROJECT; ANNOUNCEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
Government of Uganda received financing from the International Development Association (IDA), the Global Financing Facility in Support of Every Woman Every Child (GFF) and the Swedish Government for implementation of Uganda Reproductive Maternal and Child Health Service Improvement Project.
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH: UGANDA INTRODUCES ROTAVIRUS VACCINE INTO THE ROUTINE IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULE
Uganda currently has 11 vaccines in the routine Immunization Schedule. These vaccines are; Measles, Polio, BCG against tuberculosis, Diptheria, Whooping cough (Pertussis) and Tetanus, Hepatitis B, Heamophilus influenza type b, Pneumoccocal conjugate vaccine (PCV), Human Papilloma Virus vaccine (HPV) and Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV).
- DANCHURCHAID (DCA) : WE STAND WITH REFUGEES...
Established in 1922, DanChurchAid (DCA) is one of the major Danish humanitarian Non-Governmental Organisations. DCA supports the poorest of the world in their struggle for a dignified life. We provide emergency relief in disaster-stricken areas and long-term development assistance in poor regions to create a more equitable and sustainable world.
- KAMPALA WASTE WATER DIALOGUE 2018: KAMPALA GETS TOGETHER TO DISCUSS SOLUTIONS TO THE SUPER WICKED PROBLEM
On Friday, 8th June 2018, members of Kampala Pollution Control Task Force (PTF) reaffirmed the need to work together if they are to effectively manage the superwicked problems of development, urbanization and maintaining the quality of our valuable natural assets. This was at Speke Resort & Conference Centre, Munyonyo.
- SUPPORT TO AGRICULTURAL REVITALIZATION AND TRANSFORMATION / UNCDF: CALL FOR PROPOSALS
SUPPORT TO AGRICULTURAL RVITALIZATION AND TRANSPORT AND TRANSFORMATION (START) FUNDING FACILITY FOR MALL AND MEDIUM AGRIBUSINESSES IN NORTHERN UGANDA.
- PUBLIC NOTICE BY LETSHEGO UGANDA LIMITED
The general Public is informed that the named people in this document are no longer employees of Letshego Uganda Limited. The public is advised not to conduct any business with them on behalf of Letshego Uganda limited.
- BUSINES PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL UGANDA:
At Business Partners International Uganda, your success is our success, which is why we offer up to US$1 Million in tailor made business finance solutions.
- YOUTH HOPE TO BETTER COMMUNITY WITH EU-FUNDED PROJECT
Karamoja is in the news again. Wait! Unlike the familiar story for which this sub-region of north eastern Uganda has come to be linked to for generations: drought and hunger – this particular story is unique. It's a story of hope.
- RICE ASSOCIATION OF UGANDA: TURMOIL IN THE RICE INDUSTRY
The Association has noted with alarm the ongoing dilution of the EAC CET policies and the shift toward increasing importation of rice. We once had a clear vision and mission to increase domestic production and reach self-sufficiency. What we have seen in the last three years are upheavals in the rice sector resulting in a shift from the basic principle of import substitution to a pro-imports stance.
- DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC): STANDING WITH REFUGEES THROUGH PROVISION OF SHELTER, WATER AND LIVELIHOOD SERVICES
Monica Wenzu and her 10- year old grandson Lazuru Azai now have a better house in which to live compared to when they first arrived in Uganda in September 2017. Wenzu and Azai fled conflict in their home town of Yei, South Sudan. ''There was killing and fighting everywhere,'' said Wenzu. ''We had to run away''.
- WORLD REFUGEE DAY: FOUR NGOS COME TOGETHER TO GET CHILDREN BACK INTO EDUCATION
A new Education Consortium consisting of Finn Church Aid, Norwegian Refugee Council, War Child Holland and led by Save the Children, is providing a future for refugee and host community children
- Rayna Uganda rides on customer satisfaction
Rayna Uganda (overall winner of TOP 100 Mid-Sized Companies 100, 2017) is a civil engineering and financial company which was established in 2010. Okumu Lawrence, the Managing Director, spoke to Daily Monitor's Eronie Kamukama.
- THE RICE ASSOCIATION OF UGANDA (RAU): 'PROMOTING AND SAFEGUARDING THE DOMESTIC RICE SECTOR IN UGANDA'
The Rice Association of Uganda (RAU) was formed by rice farmers and is founded on the principle: "To promote and Safeguard the Domestic Rice Sector in Uganda".