UWA official says since 2012, Kasese, Kabarole, Kamwenge and Kyenjojo districts have failed...
Ms Rukia Nakadama says the practice is hindering the fight against domestic violence....
The district chairperson allows the exercise to continue after the RDC had halted it....
- Suspension of speaker Zziwa bad for Uganda’s image
- Bukasa Ring Road works will soon be complete
- Uganda’s population is worrying
- It is important to promote natural disaster insurance
- Stop drivers from destroying roads
- KCCA: Review policy on vendors
- Equip all technical institutes well
- Riots erupt after US jury fails to indict killer officer
- Mother charged for abandoning baby in drain
- Ferguson verdict sparks 'worst night'
- Zambia interim President Scott sacked by his party
- Kenyan city of Mombasa sees deadly clashes after mosque closure
- Ebola vaccine ‘promising’ after trials
- Resilient Warriors push Power to decider as UCU make finals
- Rugby Cranes ready to defy odds in Zim
- Magogo admits omitting Massa from Ghana trip
- UCU-Oilers clash moves to Lugogo as Natuhereza bemoans postponement
- Express test for Mubiru KCC credentials
- Arsenal and Dortmund to bounce back, Southampton to slip
- Pele in 'special care' as condition worsens - hospital
- Women entrepreneurs root for intra-African trade
- Chinese firm ordered to pay Shs3b as fine for defying court orders
- Test driving the 2015 Toyota Corolla
- Is driving in neutral okay or bad?
- Going upcountry for Xmas? read this
- BoU mulls agency banking as it moves services closer to public