The Big Story
The closure of Monitor Publications by police on Monday has caused uncertainty to 80 students who have been benefiting from the company’s scholarship programme....
Bunyoro kingdom will spend Shs250 million to organise the 19th coronation anniversary of...
Close to 100 pilgrims have set off from Kabale on foot for a 420km journey to the Uganda...
- Promote sports activities by giving them due funding
- Beware of reports about HIV/Aids cure
- Who is to blame for graft in the nation?
- Why is corruption so difficult to fight?
- Civil servants should not be employed for more than 15 years
- Fishing communities need more sensitisation
- Rights body accuses Myanmar of 'ethnic cleansing'
- DR Congo to build town in honour of Lumumba
- Nigeria’s Goodluck declares emergency in states
- Kenya civil society activists protest over legislators’ pay
- US, Britain press Russia on Syria
- Kenyan conservationist charged for ivory possession
- Sharif poised to take over as Pakistan PM
- Micho is new Cranes coach
- Joy for Arsenal, Spurs settle for Europa League
- Kiiza “cool” over contract at Yanga
- Another Alupo ruling due
- Malaga sad to lose coach Pellegrini to Man City
- Kitende scenting Kibuli record, government schools chasing shadows
- Rwenzori stagger into semis on poor day
- Ugandan businesses to showcase in Boston Diaspora expo
- Procurement law could delay PPP projects, says minister
- Jubilee Holdings shares to trade electronically
- Govt denies trade embargo on Kenya’s cargo, licence revoked
- Shilling slightly gains ground against dollar
- New shareholding model to spur e-money market
- 29 firms certified for pension