The Anti-Corruption Court last Friday again adjourned the Shs500 million case in which...
The Uganda Taxi Operators and Drivers’ Association (Utoda) has asked drivers and passengers...
- Blame failure of Cabinet on a limping Parliament
- Is it rape even when she has not sustained any injuries?
- Intra-NRM contest seems likely in Kyenjojo
- Proposed ban on senior journalists exposes dishonesty in Parliament
- Death of the Kampala-Bombo railway
- First types of locomotives in Uganda
- Dead children found in freezer
- Building of wall along Somalia-Kenya border to deter Al-Shabaab set to start
- South Sudan's parliament extends president's term to 2018
- Singapore mourns death of first PM Lee Kuan Yew
- Police probe death of Briton who killed himself at firing range
- Woman held as sex slave by six men for over a month, tortured
- Germanwings Pilot Was Locked Out of Cockpit Before Crash in France
- Uganda dare to dream after Botswana win
- Uganda face mountainous task as 2017 hosts
- Clarke dedicates fifth World Cup title to Hughes
- Senior women ends years of agony with team bronze
- VVC reach quarters, to face Al Sham
- Misaga accuses Simbwa of playing boring football