The Big Story
President Museveni, during a Cabinet meeting, also issued a cocktail of benchmarks for his new ministers in which he prioritised; investment, zero-tolerance to corruption and transformation of Uganda from a low income country to a middle income status by...
Ms Masituula Nalwada, the in-charge of the district vaccine centre, said the target was to...
Mr Ssekikubo and Mr Patrick Nkalubo, his long-time political arch-rival, have since the...
- Medico-legal grounds for abortion
- I was link between Fronasa fighters in Uganda, Tanzania
- When expert witnesses give conflicting evidence
- I was delayed for nomination in 1980 polls
- I knocked the armoury door to begin 1971 coup
- I saw Budo fire start from bed next to mine
- Russia lifts Turkey travel restrictions, orders trade 'normalised'
- EU meets without Britain for first time since Brexit vote
- Jerusalem holy site closed to non-Muslims
- Armed man storms German cinema, several hurt: reports
- Scandal-hit Mitsubishi Motors eyes $1.4 bn loss
- Big business raises Brexit alarm on eve of vote
- Pieces of EgyptAir plane found at bottom of the Mediterranean
- June 30: Judgment day
- Africa Cup winning captain Bukenya backing Rugby Cranes
- Okong, Semawere end British Junior Open curse
- Kenya in Uganda’s way to FIBA U18 Championship
- SC Villa set for another massive player turnover with Muleme among those leaving
- Fufa donate to deprived kids
- New exchange firm to trade government securities
- Media buyers, entrepreneurs to discuss advertising
- Government bags Shs1b in driving permit rush
- Brexit: Uganda Shilling weakens against the dollar
- Uganda to secure Shs8 trillion loan for Malaba-Kampala SGR route
- UIA promotes bankable projects to boost investments
- Grain traders call for joint action on fraud