The owner of Mail and Guardian media group also advised journalists to avoid propping up...
In a 4-1 majority ruling, the judges led by Bart Katureebe upheld the decisions of the High...
- International Criminal Court debate: Who is afraid of ICC?
- Court martial gives hopes of justice
- Uganda’s official secrecy and unexpected events
- Where on earth have Uganda’s opposition leaders vanished?
- Ssemujju’s article evokes memories of Kevin Aliro
- The difficult dynamics of EA federation
- Riots erupt after US jury fails to indict killer officer
- Mother charged for abandoning baby in drain
- Ferguson verdict sparks 'worst night'
- Zambia interim President Scott sacked by his party
- Kenyan city of Mombasa sees deadly clashes after mosque closure
- Ebola vaccine ‘promising’ after trials
- Resilient Warriors push Power to decider as UCU make finals
- Rugby Cranes ready to defy odds in Zim
- Magogo admits omitting Massa from Ghana trip
- UCU-Oilers clash moves to Lugogo as Natuhereza bemoans postponement
- Express test for Mubiru KCC credentials
- Arsenal and Dortmund to bounce back, Southampton to slip
- Pele in 'special care' as condition worsens - hospital
- Women entrepreneurs root for intra-African trade
- Chinese firm ordered to pay Shs3b as fine for defying court orders
- Test driving the 2015 Toyota Corolla
- Is driving in neutral okay or bad?
- Going upcountry for Xmas? read this
- BoU mulls agency banking as it moves services closer to public