President Museveni has reshuffled his Cabinet, retaining both Vice President Edward Ssekandi and Prime Minister Amama Mbabazi in their positions. It is a lineup of nearly the same faces.
However, Sam Kuteesa, John Nasaasira and Prof. Tarsis Kabwegere bounced back.
SEE FULL LIST:
15th August 2012
P R E S S R E L E A S E
GOVERNMENT AS AT 15TH AUGUST, 2012
1. PRESIDENT & COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF - YOWERI KAGUTA MUSEVENI
2. VICE PRESIDENT - EDWARD SEKANDI
3. Rt. Hon. Prime Minister - AMAMA MBABAZI
4. 1st Deputy Prime Minister & Minister in-Charge of East African Affairs - KATEGAYA ERIYA
5. 2nd Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Public Service - KAJURA HENRY MUGANWA
6. 3rd Deputy Prime Minister & Deputy Leader of Government Business in Parliament - ALI MOSES
7. Minister of Security - MUKASA MURUULI WILSON
8. Minister In-charge of the Presidency - TUMWEBAZE FRANK
9. Minister for Karamoja - MUSEVENI JANET KATAAHA