- CARE INTERNATIONAL: Program Manager-Natural Resource Governance
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We are known everywhere for our unshakeable commitment to the dignity of people. The Program Manager is responsible for providing strategic direction for the program, providing technical leadership in defining the program strategies, approaches and models, providing management oversight of program delivery, ensuring program quality and learning, engaging in strategic networks, maintaining strategic relationships, generating evidence and influencing policies and practice.
- THE JOHNS HOPKINS CENTER FOR COMMUNICATION PROGRAMS (CCP): Deputy Chief of Party, Senior Technical Advisor SBC, Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor, Human Resource and Administration Manager and Finance Manager.
We’re hiring! The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP) in Uganda is hiring several anticipated positions, pending funding confirmation, for a USAID health project.
- SEVERAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN A LEADING NEW SUGAR FACTORY AT ATIAK UGANDA, EAST AFRICA
Our client ,Horyal Investments Holding Company Ltd has commenced the process to operationalize a leading new sugar factory at Atiak Uganda ,East Africa.The Factory, jointly owned by the Government of Republic of Uganda ,with annual production capacity(APC) 60,000 Tonnes of granular sugar , seeks to recruit competent persons for the following positions.
- 6 DUTY STATION EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH UGANDA (RHU)
Reproductive Health Uganda (RHU) is a Member Association of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and its core mandate is to champion, provide and enable universal access to rights based Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information and services to vulnerable and underserved communities and to young people.
- JOB VACANCY - Chief of Party, Uganda sanitation for Health Activity (USHA)
Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the Chief of Party (COP) position on the Uganda Sanitation for Health Activity (USHA) project, which is a USAID-funded WASH project that started in 2018.
- INTERNATIONAL LIFELINE FUND: FACTORY MANAGER
ILF is seeking a dynamic factory manager in Lira, Uganda to take on the responsibility of overseeing our Fuel-Efficient Cookstove production facility to meet the goals and objectives of our social enterprise.
- OPPORTUNITIES WITH GRAINPULSE LTD : PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (3 VACANCIES); SILO CONTROLLER (1 VACANCY) ; QUALITY CONTROLLER (1 VACANCY) ; QUALITY ASSISTANT (2 VACANCIES)
Grainpulse Ltd is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda's number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding everyday to meet our clientele needs.
- Caritas Switzerland is is recruiting for the following technical roles: Consortium Coordinator, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer
Caritas Switzerland is a non-governmental, non-faith-based, and non-profit aid agency that works worldwide and adheres to international humanitarian principles. Caritas Switzerland has been engaged in Uganda since 1994.
- UGANDA POST OFFICE: JOB ADVERTISEMENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Uganda Post Limited (T/A) Posta Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies with exist from the company.
1. Brand Manager, Postage Stamps, Philately and Post Office Box rental
2. Brand Manager,Agency and Financial Services
3. Assistant Security and Investigations Officer
4. Mail Handler (3 Positions)
- ECONOMIC STIMULUS AND SOCIAL POLICY OPTIONS FOR RECOVERY DURING AND AFTER COVID-19
The COVID-19 outbreak which was first diagnosed in China at the end of December 2019 and declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization a month later, has noticeable impacted on economic growth of nations across the globe. Global trade is expected to decline by 15% in 2020 .Trade activities within and across countries has been subjected to a partial halt to ensure that the social distancing measures and restriction on gatherings have been established to curb the further spread of COVID-19.
- UGANDA SECURITIES EXCHANGE: DEFERMENT OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS OF LISTED COMPANIES
All Shareholders of Public companies listed at the Uganda Securities Exchange (USE) and the general public are hereby noticed that the scheduling of Annual General meetings (AGMs) of listed companies usually held during the time of year has been deferred in light of the current directives by the government of Uganda restricting public gatherings and public health recommendations aimed at controlling the spread of the corona virus (Covid -19)
- HUAWEI: BRIDGING GENDER GAP IN TECHNOLOGY BY CLOSING SKILL GAP
Since the introduction of the World Wide Web (WWW) in the early 1990, Information communication Technologies has been dominated by men worldwide. Today, ICT is the backbone driving the prosperity of nations and organizations, inspiring a better living for people across the globe.
- The Domestic Violence act coalition‘s call to government for a gender sensitive National covid-19 response – 21st April 2020
As the Convid-19 global pandemic continues to hit hard and disrupt the daily lives of women, men and children, governments are under immerse pressure to curb further spread of the disease and offer a fast response to avert its devastating consequences to human life and economy.
- NURSING NOW UGANDA: MS DORIS OKUDINIA - ARUA NURSE GOES BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO SAVE A LIFE
WHO declared 2020 as the International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife to mark the bicentenary of the birth of the founder of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale and to recognize the critical contribution both professions make to global health. It will be celebrated in May.
- Evidence Action kicks off Covid-19 prevention hygiene project
Evidence Action – an international NGO with its Africa Regional headquarters in Nairobi has launched the COVID-19 prevention hygiene project to support rural communities in showing the spread of COVID-19.
- The International Development Law Organization (IDLO)
Interested entities may obtain the full set of tender documents by clicking the below link and selecting the respective reference numbers.
- Institute of Risk management: Form fundamentals of risk management
Penebridge training and consulting limited (PBTC) is proud to be the first and only approved provider of the fundamentals of Risk Management (Form) course in East Africa. FoRM is a world renoed course development and certified by the Institute of Risk management, UK.
- URA’s revenue collection journey over the years
URA is committed to continuing devising ways of broadening the tax base, both by identifying new sources of revenue and by being more assertive in ensuring that clients meet their tax obligations fully and in a timely manner.