- CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Environmental, Social, Health & Safety (ESHS) Coordinator
Grainpulse Ltd is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda's number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding everyday to meet our clientele needs. The Company is seeking to recruit an Environmental, Social, Health & Safety (ESHS) Coordinator, whose operations will be in both Kampala and Mukono.
- DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE FACILITY: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Democratic Governance Facility (DGF) is a multi-donor funding mechanism aimed at strengthening governance, promoting and protecting human rights, enhancing access to justice, and improving accountability in Uganda by working with state and non-state institutions at national, regional and district levels throughout the country.
We wishes to recruit qualified personels in the positions of:
1. CORPORATE CAPABILITY MANAGER
2. PROGRAMME MANAGER - SPHERE 1: CIVIC,POLITICAL PROCESSES AND ENGAGEMENT
- NAIONAL PLANING AUTHORITY (NPA): NPA EMBARKS ON PLAN TO CONTROL NEONATAL
The National Planning Authority (NPA) in partnership with Penn State University from the United States of America (USA) has embarked on a five-year project aimed at finding out the causes and prevention measures of neonatal sepsis and hydrocephalus among infants in the country.
- BRITISH COUNCIL: JOB VACANCY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
The British Council in Uganda is currently looking for a Customer Service Officer to be based in Kampala.
Our Customer Management team provides a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council service
- FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY (FIA) JOINS THE EGMONT GROUP OF FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNITS (FIUS)
The EGMONT Group of Financial Intelligence Units admitted the Uganda Financial Intelligence Authority (FIA) to the Egmont Group of FIUs, bringing the total number of members to 164. FIA is Uganda's FIU. The membership of FIA was approved during the 26th plenary meeting of the EGMONT Group which took place from July 01st - 7th 2019 at The Hague, Netherlands.
- KPMG- EAST AFRICA MARINE TRANSPORT COMPANY LIMITED:| EXCITING LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
EAMT now seeks to recruit a qualified and competent candidate to fill the position of Managing Director to operate the marine freight service. KPMG has been contracted to facilitate the recruitment process. .
- CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL INC.: VACANCIES AVAILABLE
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people globally. Experience in Uganda is strongly preferred, and English fluency is required for all positions.
Chief of Party
1. Finance and Administrative Director
2. Institutional Development Advisor
3. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager
4. Senior Technical Advisor
- NATION MEDIA GROUP-UGANDA: COUNTRY BUSINESS MANAGER
Planning, coordinating and managing a team of Advertising Business Executives and Circulation Business. Executives who are expected to deliver agreed sales volumes and revenue. Leading & motivating the sales team to deliver departmental objectives.
- AFRICA BROADCASTING UGANDA LIMITED (ABUL), A NATION MEDIA GROUP COMPANY, OPERATING NTV AND SPARK TV: ENGLISH REPORTER/ANCHOR
To interpret and communicate news and public affairs in the most in-depth and insightful manner. Link the audience with newsmakers so as to gain and increase credibility of the station and widen its viewership base.
- CHEMONICS SEEKS POSITIONS FOR THE ANTICIPATED USAID DOMESTIC REVENUE MOBILIZATION FOR DEVELOPMENT (DRM4D) ACTIVITY: DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION, TAX ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST, MONITORING & EVALUATION SPECIALIST
DRM4D will also build private sector and civil society capacity to contribute to an informed dialogue on taxation. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS LIMITED, A NATION MEDIA GROUP COMPANY: VACANCY FOR HEAD OF MARKETING
We are looking for a qualified and experienced results oriented professional to fill the vacancy of Head of Marketing
- MNATION MEDIA GROUP UGANDA: VACANCY FOR DEBT EXECUTIVE
We wish to recruit qualified and experienced professionals to fill the vacancy of Debt Executive
- MONITOR PUBLICATIONS LIMITED, A NATION MEDIA GROUP COMPANY: RETAINED SUB EDITOR-ONLINE
To compile and edit relevant and appropriate breaking news and other content from MPL's news channels including the print, radio and digital, repackage it where necessary and post it on the website for online clients.
- SERENITYCENTRE: ADDICTION MANAGEMENT COUNSELOR
Serenity Centre is a pioneer NGO registered under the NGO Statue 1989 with a mission to provide holistic services to the individuals, families and communities affected by substance use and related illnesses.
In order to offer its services efficiently and effectively, the Centre seeks to recruit a suitably qualified person on full time basis for the vacant position of Addiction Management Counselor.
- CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL: WE ARE LOOKING FOR TECHNICAL EXPERTS IN THE DIFFERENT FIELDS
Chemonics International, an international development organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks long-term and short-term technical experts for anticipated projects funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
- The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET): Human Resource Officer
This position provides support, and guidance in management of the Human resource function in the Organization. Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely, organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire and retain staff.
- Enabel: VACANCIES AVAILABLE
ENABEL, Belgian development agency, together with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), is implementing a new project in the Acholi sub region.
In order to implement the above objective, Enabel in Uganda therefore seeks to recruit competent and well qualified Ugandan nationals to fill in the following positions.
a. NATIONAL TECHNICAL ASISSTANT-TEAM LEADER (1 POSITION)
b. PROCUREMENT&LOGISTICS OFFICER (1 POSITION)
c. PROJECT FIELD OFFICERS (2 POSITIONS)
d. FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1 POSITION)
- Enabel: VACANCY FOR TRAINING OFFICER
Enabel in Uganda is recruiting 1 Training Officer for one the Projects to be based in Kampala. He/she will work closely with the International Expert in Capacity Building and the National Technical Assistant of the Project.
- CARE INTERNATIONAL IN UGANDA: VACANCIES AVAILABLE
CARE International seeks to recruit highly motivated and qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
1. Country Director - 1 Position
2. SRH & GBV Officer - 1 position
3. Protection and Gender-Based Violence Coordinator - 1 Position
4. Accounts Assistant:1 Position
5. Logistics Safety and Security Officer - 1 Position
- NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) NCHE is seeking to fill up the following positions with suitably qualified and skilled individuals.
POSITION 1: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (1): NCHE 1
POSITION 2: INTERNAL AUDITOR (1): NCHE 6 Re-advertised
POSITION 3: ASSISTANT ESTATES OFFICER (1): NCHE 9.
- NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) was established under "The Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act, 2001" to regulate and guide the establishment and management of institutions of higher learning, regulate the quality of higher education, equating of qualifications and to advise government on higher education issues. NCHE is seeking to fill up the following positions with suitably qualified and skilled individuals.
- MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE ANIMAL
INDUSTRY & FISHERIES (MAAIF): EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Government of Uganda, through the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development and implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF), has received financing from the European Union (EU), under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF), to support the development of the beef sector such that it could realize its full potential under the project "Developing a Market-Orientated and Environmentally Sustainable Beef Meat Industry in Uganda" (MOBIP).