- INTERNATIONAL LIFELINE FUND: FACTORY MANAGER
ILF is seeking a dynamic factory manager in Lira, Uganda to take on the responsibility of overseeing our Fuel-Efficient Cookstove production facility to meet the goals and objectives of our social enterprise.
- OPPORTUNITIES WITH GRAINPULSE LTD : PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (3 VACANCIES); SILO CONTROLLER (1 VACANCY) ; QUALITY CONTROLLER (1 VACANCY) ; QUALITY ASSISTANT (2 VACANCIES)
Grainpulse Ltd is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda's number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding everyday to meet our clientele needs.
- Caritas Switzerland is is recruiting for the following technical roles: Consortium Coordinator, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer
Caritas Switzerland is a non-governmental, non-faith-based, and non-profit aid agency that works worldwide and adheres to international humanitarian principles. Caritas Switzerland has been engaged in Uganda since 1994.
- UGANDA POST OFFICE: JOB ADVERTISEMENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Uganda Post Limited (T/A) Posta Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies with exist from the company.
1. Brand Manager, Postage Stamps, Philately and Post Office Box rental
2. Brand Manager,Agency and Financial Services
3. Assistant Security and Investigations Officer
4. Mail Handler (3 Positions)
SUPPLEMENTS & NOTICES
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION: REMEMBERING A GREAT LEADER
Abed Bhai, as I addressed him, presented that unique and rare combination of qualities possessed by great leaders. Vision. Wisdom. Boldness. Grit. Empathy. Humility. He has been a lion of courage throughout his life -- from the time he returned to Bangladesh in 1971 to rebuild the country after independence until the moment he faced a terminal illness.
- SIR FAZLE HASAN ABED KCMG: SUPPLEMENT FOUNDER OF BRAC UGANDA
Sir Fazle Hasan Abed was born on 27 April in 1936 in Baniachang village of Habiganj district. His father was Siddique Hasan and mother was Syeda Sufi a Khatun. Siddique Hasan was the sub-registrar of Habiganj. Siddique Hasan and his brothers attended St Xavier’s School and College in Kolkata.
- BRAC UGANDA FINANCE LIMITED: REMEMBERING A GREAT LEADER
The Board and management of Neptune Software Group express their deepest condolence to the BRAC family across the globe following the passing on of BRAC’s Visionary founder Sir Fazle Hasan Abed.
- RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AGENCY: 2019 GAINS TOWARDS UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS
A word from the Executive Director about the Energy Access Scale-up Project, Challenges and Re-organisation of Project Management Units.
2020 CIVIL SOCIETY NEW YEAR MESSAGE: IN SEARCH OF A TRANSFORMATIVE AND ACCOUNTABLE LEADERSHIP FOR DEVELOPMENT AND PROSPERITY
In our New Years’ message for 2019, we highlighted a number of structural problems that make it impossible for us to make qualitative progress for both our country and ourselves based on the promise of the 1995 Constitution. These include: failure to establish political common ground given the egoistic nature of our leaders; the fusion of the state with the ruling NRM elites and a partisan Parliament defined by a transactional culture.
- PROMOTING EQUALITY IN AFRICAN SCHOOLS CELEBRATING 10 YEARS: PEAS Uganda supports underprivileged children to access quality secondary education.
MERCYCORPS: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CAPACITY BUILDING SERVICE FOR AGRO-INPUT DELEARS
With funding from United States Agency for International Development - USAID, Mercy Corps is implementing a five year USAID Food for Peace Apolou Activity to improve food and nutrition security in the Karamoja Region. The program seeks to create sustainable progress in the region through four interrelated objectives
(1) Inclusive and effective governance
(2) improved health and nutrition
(3) Improved WASH conditions and
(4) adolescent specific capacity development.
EU STATEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DAY 2019
Today, we the Ambassadors of the EU and EU Member States present in Uganda, join Ugandans in observing the International Anti-Corruption Day. A day that is meant to create awareness about the negative effects of corruption and the need to fight it. Unfortunately, the need for such a day is more important than ever.