- Nation Media Group: HEAD OF DIGITAL
To manage the product development and monetization of digital content channels through the internet and other electronic/digital platforms in order to achieve set targets profitably while understanding the changing trends in the local and international digital market.
- THE AFRICAN FIELD EPIDEMIOLOGY NETWORK (AFENET) JOB OPPORTUNITIES
AFENET works to strengthen epidemiology and disease surveillance capabilities of African countries that are critical to meeting the requirements of the Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR) strategy and the International Health Regulations (IHR). We look forward to fill the three positions with highly qualified and
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE AFRICAN FIELD EPIDEMIOLOGY NETWORK (AFENET)
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit, networking alliance and service organization that brings together field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) across Africa working side by side with Ministries of Health, regional and international partners.
- CHEMONICS DEVELOPMENT WORKS: JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Chemonics seeks a chief of party for an anticipated USAID-funded governance and accountability opportunity in Uganda.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Grain Trading Assistant
Grainpulse Ltd is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda's number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding everyday to meet our clientele needs. The Company is seeking to recruit a Grain Trading Assistant, whose operations will be in both Kampala and in the field.
- THE INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE OF UGANDA: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Chief Executive Officer in liaison with the Executive Committee of the Institute is responsible for the success of ICGU. Reporting to the Governing Council, s(he) will ensure the relevance of the Institute in promoting corporate governance to the nation & beyond, good publicity, accomplishment of its mission, vision and strategic objectives, and accountability of the Institute to its diverse stakeholders.
- ENGLISH NEWS PRODUCER NEEDED FOR NTV
Job Purpose: To plan, coordinate and produce reliable, objective and authoritative news in line with the NTV mandate.
- UJSI RESEARCH & TRAINING INSTITUTE, INC. (JSI): EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
(JSI) seeks Ugandan candidates for various full time positions to be based in Kampala, Uganda for an anticipated multi-year donor-funded Public Health Supply Chain Program, subject to award.
• Deputy Chief of Party
• Supply Chain Director
• Chief of Party
• Strategy and Program Innovation Director
- UGANDA SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOR CHANGE FOR TRANSFORMATION (SBC4T)
Chemonics seeks a Chief of Party for the USAID Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation activity (SBC4T) based in Kampala, Uganda. The purpose of SBC4T is to improve the ability of individuals, households, and communities to adopt priority behaviors through Social and Behavior Change (SBC), which will in turn transform households, communities, and systems for improved health and development outcomes.
- USAID FUNDED PMI VECTORLINK UGANDA : DISTRICT COORDINATOR FOR THE PMI VECTORLINK PROJECT'S OPERATIONS IN UGANDA.
The USAID funded PMI VectorLink Uganda Project supports the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI) in the planning and implementing IRS program with the overall goal of reducing the burden of malaria in 15 districts in Lango region and eastern Uganda. The project implements IRS program in collaboration with the Ministry of Health National Malaria Control Division through cost effective commodity procurement, logistics system and access to technical expertise.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Environmental, Social, Health & Safety (ESHS) Coordinator
Grainpulse Ltd is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda's number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding everyday to meet our clientele needs. The Company is seeking to recruit an Environmental, Social, Health & Safety (ESHS) Coordinator, whose operations will be in both Kampala and Mukono.
- DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE FACILITY: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Democratic Governance Facility (DGF) is a multi-donor funding mechanism aimed at strengthening governance, promoting and protecting human rights, enhancing access to justice, and improving accountability in Uganda by working with state and non-state institutions at national, regional and district levels throughout the country.
We wishes to recruit qualified personels in the positions of:
1. CORPORATE CAPABILITY MANAGER
2. PROGRAMME MANAGER - SPHERE 1: CIVIC,POLITICAL PROCESSES AND ENGAGEMENT
SUPPLEMENTS & NOTICES
- EU STATEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DAY 2019
Today, we the Ambassadors of the EU and EU Member States present in Uganda, join Ugandans in observing the International Anti-Corruption Day. A day that is meant to create awareness about the negative effects of corruption and the need to fight it. Unfortunately, the need for such a day is more important than ever.
- RESEARCH AND EDUCATION NETWORK FOR UGANDA (RENU): THE ROLE OF NRENS IN RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
The mode of conducting research and education has evolved over time. There has always been a growing need for collaboration in the area of research and education, for greater results and efficiency. The much-needed collaboration comes in many forms, including sharing knowledge, data, human resources and infrastructure.
- ENERGY NEXUS UGANDA: NEW ENERGY NEXUS AND ENVenture MERGE OPERATIONS
The main objective of the merger is to strengthen the clean energy entrepreneur ecosystem within Uganda and across the East African region.
- NEGLECTED TROPICAL DISEASES (NTDS): Making strides towards eliminating Neglected Tropical Diseases
Neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) are a diverse group of infections which are common in low-income populations in developing regions of Africa, Asia, and the Americas. They are called "neglected," because they generally afflict the world's poor and historically have not received as much attention as other diseases.
- ANTI-CORRUPTION COALITION: CITIZEN MONITOR AT THE FORE-FRONT OF THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IN KARAMOJA
- NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION: .
The National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) was established under "The Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act, 2001" to regulate and guide the establishment and management of institutions of higher learning, regulate the quality of higher education, equating of qualifications and to advise government on higher education issues.
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARS: THE MAIN GOAL IS TO EDUCATE AND EMPOWER THE NEXT GENERATION OF AFRICAN LEADERS.
Makerere University partnered with Mastercard Foundation to offer scholarships to academically gifted but economically disadvantaged youth from Africa to study at the prestigious university from 2013 to 2023.