BIDS &TENDERS, NOTICES
- WEST NILE RURAL ELECTRIFICATION COMPANY LIMITED: ELECTRICITY PRICES IN SHS PER UNIT (SHS / KWH) FOR Q2 (APRIL - JUNE) 2019 COMPARED TO QUARTER
In accordance with the provisions of section 10 of the Electricity Act, 1999 (Chapter 145 Laws of Uganda) and the company's License for generation, distribution and sale of electricity, the Electricity Regulatory Authority ("the Authority") has approved the applicable end-user tariffs to be charged by West Nile Rural Electrification Company Limited (WENRECO) for the supply of electrical energy for the Second quarter (April - June) of 2019.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: WATER AND SANITATION DEVELOPMENT FACILITY - CENTRAL, CONSTRUCTION OF LWAMATA WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM PHASE I
The Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Water and Environment has allocated funds to be used for the Construction of Lwamata Water Supply System Phase I. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
- OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL: ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING (NON CONSULTANCY SERVICES)
Office of the Auditor General invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Provision of Medical Insurance Services to the staff of the office of Auditor General and their depedants.
- TRUST FOR AFRICA'S ORPHANS UGANDA (TAOU): REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
TAOU Country Office seeks to hire a Consultant to undertake an independent end of project evaluation for the "Agri enterprise in Sunflower, Soyabean, Simsim and Sorghum for small scale Farmers" project in Pader District.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: DIRECTORATE OF WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT MULTINATIONAL LAKES EDWARD AND ALBERT INTEGRATED FISHERIES AND WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (LEAF II) PROJECT
The Ministry of Water and Environment now invites sealed Bids from Bidders for Supply of a Fisheries Research Vessel designed according to International Maritime Organization (IMO) Standards. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank's Rules and Procedures for Procurement of Goods.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: SUPPLY OF VARIOUS ITEMS UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS
The Government of the Republic of Uganda represented by Ministry of Water and Environment through Water for Production Regional Centre – East has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of;
1. Supply of Fuel for WfPRC-E in Eastern and Karamoja Region Underframe Work Contract
2. Supply and Installation of Irrigation Equipment for Small Scale Irrigation in Eastern and Karamoja Region Underframe Work Contract.
3. Supply and Installation of Solar Abstraction Systems for Small Scale Irrigation Systems in Eastern and Karamoja Region Under Framework Contract