BIDS &TENDERS, NOTICES
- FINN CHURCH AID: KYAKA II PROJECTS ON CONSTRUCTION OF 06 SEMI PERMANENT CLASSROOM BLOCKS, 04 TEACHERS’ HOUSES AND SUPPLY OF 11,857 PACKETS OF SANITARY RE-USABLE PADS
Finn Church Aid is the largest International Aid organization in Finland. FCA Operates in 14 counties. Finn Church Aid received funds from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland to support refugees in Kyaka ii Kyegegwa district.
- USCCB - UGANDA PROGRAMME: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – EOI; CONSTRUCTION OF THREE (3) PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN YUMBE, KYANGWALI-KIKUUBE AND KAMWENGE DISTRICTS
CRS seeks EOI to shortlist qualified, eligible and experienced contractors in preparation for the Bid Tender Process for construction of Three (3) Primary Schools to be constructed at three (3) different locations: one (1) in Bidibidi refugee settlement in Yumbe, one (1) in Kyangwali refugee settlement in Kikuube and one (1) in Ramwanja refugee settlement in Kamwenge districts.
- PROCUREMENT OF TWO LAND CRUISER 79 SINGLE-CABIN PICK-UPS: CROSS REGIONAL WILDLIFE CONSERVATION IN EASTERN AND SOUTHERN AFRICA AND THE INDIAN OCEAN.
The Uganda Conservation Foundation is a UK charity and Ugandan non-profit, registered locally as Uganda Conservation (U) Ltd. UCF’s mission is to support in safeguarding Uganda’s natural heritage and regional development by implementing practical conservation and regional development programmes, influencing policy-makers and engaging the public.
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: THE VALUE OF CIVIL SOCIETY IN UGANDA’S NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT INTERROGATING NEW NARRATIVES AND EMERGING PERSPECTIVES: THE VALUE OF CIVIL SOCIETY IN UGANDA’S NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT INTERROGATING NEW NARRATIVES AND EMERGING PERSPECTIVES
The Centre for Basic Research (CBR), Kampala working in collaboration with the Uganda National NGO Forum (UNNGOF), with support from the Civil Society in Uganda Support Programme (CUSP) that is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and funded by the European Union (EU) and the Germany Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development are undertaking research to write a book on the value of civil society in Uganda’s national development.
- UGANDA ENERGY CREDIT CAPITALISATION COMPANY (UECCC):ORIO MINI HYDROPOWER PROJECT
DESCRIPTION OF SUPPLIES: Construction of Civil & Hydro-Mechanical Works of nine (9) mini- hydropower plants under “PLANT and Design-Build”(FIDIC Yellow Book)