BIDS &TENDERS, NOTICES
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: DIRECTORATE OF WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT MULTINATIONAL LAKES EDWARD AND ALBERT INTEGRATED FISHERIES AND WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (LEAF II) PROJECT
The Ministry of Water and Environment now invites sealed Bids from Bidders for Supply of a Fisheries Research Vessel designed according to International Maritime Organization (IMO) Standards. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank's Rules and Procedures for Procurement of Goods.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: SUPPLY OF VARIOUS ITEMS UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS
The Government of the Republic of Uganda represented by Ministry of Water and Environment through Water for Production Regional Centre – East has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of;
1. Supply of Fuel for WfPRC-E in Eastern and Karamoja Region Underframe Work Contract
2. Supply and Installation of Irrigation Equipment for Small Scale Irrigation in Eastern and Karamoja Region Underframe Work Contract.
3. Supply and Installation of Solar Abstraction Systems for Small Scale Irrigation Systems in Eastern and Karamoja Region Under Framework Contract