BIDS &TENDERS, NOTICES
- FINANCIAL SECTOR DEEPENING UGANDA (FSD UGANDA): REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR A CONSULTING FIRM TO UNDERTAKE AN INSTITUTIONAL AND ORGANISATIONAL REVIEW OF THE ESPII PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT UNIT
Since 2011, the Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development (MGLSD) through the Expanding Social Protection Programme (ESP) has been implementing a universal social pension fund – Senior Citizen's Grant (SCG) under the Social Assistance Grants for Empowerment (SAGE) Programme with funding support from DFID and Irish Aid in Uganda.
- THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY (EAC): FOR A CONSULTANCY TO UNDERTAKE A REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE 2ND ACTION PLAN FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE EAC INDUSTRIALIZATION POLICY FOR THE PERIOD 2020-2025
The main objective of the consultancy is to formulate an Action Plan for the Implementation of the EAC Industrialization Policy to guide and provide a strategic orientation of industrialization programming in the Community for the next 5 years.
- LAW DEVELOPMENT CENTRE: LAW DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INVITES SEALED BIDS FROM ELIGIBLE BIDDERS FOR PAVING OF STUDENT CAR PARK AND WALL FENCE CONSTRUCTION PHASE III
The Bidding document(s) shall be inspected and issued at Procurement and Disposal Unit, Law Development Centre, P.O. Box 7117, Kampala, Room 2.13. The deadline for bid submission shall be at 11:00Am on 11th-October-2019
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT; DIRECTORATE OF WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT: LICENCED DRILLING PERMIT HOLDERS FOR THE PERIOD:1ST JULY 2019 TO 30TH JUNE 2020
The general public is informed that all those involved in the business of drilling boreholes in Uganda have to apply for DRILLING PERMITS before they embark on any water well drilling activities. Drilling Permits are issued annually (1st July to 30th June) after submitting an application to the Director, Directorate of Water Resources Management and meeting all requirements for engaging in borehole drilling activities in Uganda.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT - WATER AND SANITATION DEVELOPMENT FACILITY - CENTRAL: SUPPLY OF VARIOUS ITEMS UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS
The Government of Uganda through the Water and Sanitation Development Facility Central of the Ministry of Water and Environment has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of supplies and works under framework contracts.
The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies and services under a framework contract.
- SUPPORT TO AGRICULTURAL REVITALIZATION AND TRANSFORMATION (START): 2ND CALL FOR PROPOSAL -JULY 2019 FUNDING FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM AGRIBUSINESS IN NORTHERN UGANDA
START supports Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) in agricultural value addition in Northern Uganda by offering affordable medium-term finance through provision of business development services, project structuring and transaction services, and seed capital in the form of concessional loans, technical assistance grants and partial guarantees.
Download submission forms at http://www.psfuganda.org/start-facility-submission-form/ and sub-mit your completed form to PSFU via e-mail:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT WATER AND SANITATION DEVELOPMENT FACILITY - CENTRAL
The Government of Uganda through the Water and Sanitation Development Facility Central of the Ministry of Water and Environment has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of supplies and works under framework contracts;
- WEST NILE RURAL ELECTRIFICATION COMPANY LIMITED: ELECTRICITY PRICES IN SHS PER UNIT (SHS / KWH) FOR Q2 (APRIL - JUNE) 2019 COMPARED TO QUARTER
In accordance with the provisions of section 10 of the Electricity Act, 1999 (Chapter 145 Laws of Uganda) and the company's License for generation, distribution and sale of electricity, the Electricity Regulatory Authority ("the Authority") has approved the applicable end-user tariffs to be charged by West Nile Rural Electrification Company Limited (WENRECO) for the supply of electrical energy for the Second quarter (April - June) of 2019.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: WATER AND SANITATION DEVELOPMENT FACILITY - CENTRAL, CONSTRUCTION OF LWAMATA WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM PHASE I
The Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Water and Environment has allocated funds to be used for the Construction of Lwamata Water Supply System Phase I. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
- OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL: ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING (NON CONSULTANCY SERVICES)
Office of the Auditor General invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Provision of Medical Insurance Services to the staff of the office of Auditor General and their depedants.
- TRUST FOR AFRICA'S ORPHANS UGANDA (TAOU): REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
TAOU Country Office seeks to hire a Consultant to undertake an independent end of project evaluation for the "Agri enterprise in Sunflower, Soyabean, Simsim and Sorghum for small scale Farmers" project in Pader District.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: DIRECTORATE OF WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT MULTINATIONAL LAKES EDWARD AND ALBERT INTEGRATED FISHERIES AND WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (LEAF II) PROJECT
The Ministry of Water and Environment now invites sealed Bids from Bidders for Supply of a Fisheries Research Vessel designed according to International Maritime Organization (IMO) Standards. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank's Rules and Procedures for Procurement of Goods.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: SUPPLY OF VARIOUS ITEMS UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS
The Government of the Republic of Uganda represented by Ministry of Water and Environment through Water for Production Regional Centre – East has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of;
1. Supply of Fuel for WfPRC-E in Eastern and Karamoja Region Underframe Work Contract
2. Supply and Installation of Irrigation Equipment for Small Scale Irrigation in Eastern and Karamoja Region Underframe Work Contract.
3. Supply and Installation of Solar Abstraction Systems for Small Scale Irrigation Systems in Eastern and Karamoja Region Under Framework Contract