BIDS &TENDERS, NOTICES
- RTI INTERNATIONAL: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) TO SUPPORT DISTRICT BASED NEGLECTED TROPICAL DISEASES ACTVITIES
In order to support these interventions and realize project outcomes and results, RTI International is looking for local Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Faith Based Organizations (FBOs) to support MDA in some or all of the aforementioned districts. This will include assisting with social mobilization, training, drug distribution through community medicine distributors, and monitoring and evaluation of MDA results, including compiling and validating data.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT KYOGA WATER MANAGEMENT ZONE
The Government of Republic of Uganda through the Ministry of Water and Environment has received funds from Adaptation Fund through Sahara and Sahel Observatory (OSS) to be used towards the cost of acquiring supplies/inputs to support demarcation and restoration work under the Enhancing Resilience of Communities to Climate Change through Catchment based Integrated Management of Water and Related Resources in Uganda (EURECCCA) project;
- PREQUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR CASE HOSPITAL UNDER VARIOUS CATEGORIES
Case Hospital a private healthcare provider is seeking to prequalify suppliers/vendors for the provision of services, goods and works that will enhance the hospital services to its clients and stakeholders.
- FINANCIAL SECTOR DEEPENING UGANDA (FSD UGANDA): REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR A CONSULTING FIRM TO UNDERTAKE AN INSTITUTIONAL AND ORGANISATIONAL REVIEW OF THE ESPII PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT UNIT
Since 2011, the Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development (MGLSD) through the Expanding Social Protection Programme (ESP) has been implementing a universal social pension fund – Senior Citizen's Grant (SCG) under the Social Assistance Grants for Empowerment (SAGE) Programme with funding support from DFID and Irish Aid in Uganda.
- THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY (EAC): FOR A CONSULTANCY TO UNDERTAKE A REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE 2ND ACTION PLAN FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE EAC INDUSTRIALIZATION POLICY FOR THE PERIOD 2020-2025
The main objective of the consultancy is to formulate an Action Plan for the Implementation of the EAC Industrialization Policy to guide and provide a strategic orientation of industrialization programming in the Community for the next 5 years.
- LAW DEVELOPMENT CENTRE: LAW DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INVITES SEALED BIDS FROM ELIGIBLE BIDDERS FOR PAVING OF STUDENT CAR PARK AND WALL FENCE CONSTRUCTION PHASE III
The Bidding document(s) shall be inspected and issued at Procurement and Disposal Unit, Law Development Centre, P.O. Box 7117, Kampala, Room 2.13. The deadline for bid submission shall be at 11:00Am on 11th-October-2019
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT; DIRECTORATE OF WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT: LICENCED DRILLING PERMIT HOLDERS FOR THE PERIOD:1ST JULY 2019 TO 30TH JUNE 2020
The general public is informed that all those involved in the business of drilling boreholes in Uganda have to apply for DRILLING PERMITS before they embark on any water well drilling activities. Drilling Permits are issued annually (1st July to 30th June) after submitting an application to the Director, Directorate of Water Resources Management and meeting all requirements for engaging in borehole drilling activities in Uganda.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT - WATER AND SANITATION DEVELOPMENT FACILITY - CENTRAL: SUPPLY OF VARIOUS ITEMS UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS
The Government of Uganda through the Water and Sanitation Development Facility Central of the Ministry of Water and Environment has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of supplies and works under framework contracts.
The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies and services under a framework contract.