- CARE INTERNATIONAL: Program Manager-Natural Resource Governance
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We are known everywhere for our unshakeable commitment to the dignity of people. The Program Manager is responsible for providing strategic direction for the program, providing technical leadership in defining the program strategies, approaches and models, providing management oversight of program delivery, ensuring program quality and learning, engaging in strategic networks, maintaining strategic relationships, generating evidence and influencing policies and practice.
- THE JOHNS HOPKINS CENTER FOR COMMUNICATION PROGRAMS (CCP): Deputy Chief of Party, Senior Technical Advisor SBC, Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor, Human Resource and Administration Manager and Finance Manager.
We’re hiring! The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP) in Uganda is hiring several anticipated positions, pending funding confirmation, for a USAID health project.
- SEVERAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN A LEADING NEW SUGAR FACTORY AT ATIAK UGANDA, EAST AFRICA
Our client ,Horyal Investments Holding Company Ltd has commenced the process to operationalize a leading new sugar factory at Atiak Uganda ,East Africa.The Factory, jointly owned by the Government of Republic of Uganda ,with annual production capacity(APC) 60,000 Tonnes of granular sugar , seeks to recruit competent persons for the following positions.
- 6 DUTY STATION EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH UGANDA (RHU)
Reproductive Health Uganda (RHU) is a Member Association of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and its core mandate is to champion, provide and enable universal access to rights based Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information and services to vulnerable and underserved communities and to young people.
- JOB VACANCY - Chief of Party, Uganda sanitation for Health Activity (USHA)
Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the Chief of Party (COP) position on the Uganda Sanitation for Health Activity (USHA) project, which is a USAID-funded WASH project that started in 2018.
- INTERNATIONAL LIFELINE FUND: FACTORY MANAGER
ILF is seeking a dynamic factory manager in Lira, Uganda to take on the responsibility of overseeing our Fuel-Efficient Cookstove production facility to meet the goals and objectives of our social enterprise.
- OPPORTUNITIES WITH GRAINPULSE LTD : PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (3 VACANCIES); SILO CONTROLLER (1 VACANCY) ; QUALITY CONTROLLER (1 VACANCY) ; QUALITY ASSISTANT (2 VACANCIES)
Grainpulse Ltd is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda's number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding everyday to meet our clientele needs.
- Caritas Switzerland is is recruiting for the following technical roles: Consortium Coordinator, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer
Caritas Switzerland is a non-governmental, non-faith-based, and non-profit aid agency that works worldwide and adheres to international humanitarian principles. Caritas Switzerland has been engaged in Uganda since 1994.
- UGANDA POST OFFICE: JOB ADVERTISEMENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Uganda Post Limited (T/A) Posta Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies with exist from the company.
1. Brand Manager, Postage Stamps, Philately and Post Office Box rental
2. Brand Manager,Agency and Financial Services
3. Assistant Security and Investigations Officer
4. Mail Handler (3 Positions)