- RETRAK - HOPE FOR JUSTICE: JOB VVACANCY FOR MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING TEAM LEADER.
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to join the Retrak-Hope for Justice team in Uganda working with children and families to help bring an end to modern slavery, exploitation and life on the streets.
- KIIRA MOTORS CORPORATION: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Kiira Motors Corpporationinvites applications from Reourceful, Exprienced, Qualified and Passionate Indiviauls illing o hare in our vision to join the team as Company Secretary / General Counel.
- NATION MEDIA GROUP: RETAINED CAMERAMAN NEEDED
Africa Broadcasting Uganda Limited (ABUL), a Nation Media Group company, operating NTV and SPARK TV seeks to recruit talented and qualified individuals to fill the vacancy of retained cameraman.
- NATION MEDIA GROUP: RETAINED NEWS REPORTER SPARK TV
Africa Broadcasting Uganda Limited (ABUL), a Nation Media Group company, operating NTV and SPARK TV seeks to recruit talented and qualified individuals to fill the vacancy of Retained Nes Reporter Spark TV.
- TRADE MARK EAST AFRICA: EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES IN TRADE & REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN EAST & CENTRAL AFRICA.
We are looking for high calibre, results-oriented and experienced professionals to join our team in the positions below.
a. Chief Technical Officer
b. Chief Operating Officer
c. ICT Systems Manager
d. Gender Manager
e. Finance Officer
f. Results Officer
g. Programme Officer, ICT for Trade and Transport Facilitation
h. Programme Officer, Tanzania
- ARMOUR ENERGY: GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Armour Energy Limited seeks to hire a short term General Administrative Assistant to participate in the activities that have been scheduled for the work plan year 2018. The successful candidate shall be based at the AEL Office but with frequent travel to and stay in the field.
- DANIEL CHOUDRY SALES INSTITUTE:
Daniel Choudry Sales Institute is recruiting Sales people for many corporate companies.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT FACILITY: SKILLING PROGRAMME GROOMS INTERNS INTO ENTREPRENEURS
Skills training initiatives to be supported are selected through a competitive process based on the merit and labour market relevance of the initiative.
- MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT: ENVIRONMENTAL SAFEGUARD OFFICER; COMMUNICATION OFFICER
The Ministry of Water and Environment is the execution agency in Collaboration with Uganda Meteorological Authority and Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries. The Ministry of Water and Environment therefore wishes to recruit qualified persons to provide technical support to the project as specified below