- THE INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE OF UGANDA: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Chief Executive Officer in liaison with the Executive Committee of the Institute is responsible for the success of ICGU. Reporting to the Governing Council, s(he) will ensure the relevance of the Institute in promoting corporate governance to the nation & beyond, good publicity, accomplishment of its mission, vision and strategic objectives, and accountability of the Institute to its diverse stakeholders.
- ENGLISH NEWS PRODUCER NEEDED FOR NTV
Job Purpose: To plan, coordinate and produce reliable, objective and authoritative news in line with the NTV mandate.
- UJSI RESEARCH & TRAINING INSTITUTE, INC. (JSI): EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
(JSI) seeks Ugandan candidates for various full time positions to be based in Kampala, Uganda for an anticipated multi-year donor-funded Public Health Supply Chain Program, subject to award.
• Deputy Chief of Party
• Supply Chain Director
• Chief of Party
• Strategy and Program Innovation Director
- UGANDA SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOR CHANGE FOR TRANSFORMATION (SBC4T)
Chemonics seeks a Chief of Party for the USAID Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation activity (SBC4T) based in Kampala, Uganda. The purpose of SBC4T is to improve the ability of individuals, households, and communities to adopt priority behaviors through Social and Behavior Change (SBC), which will in turn transform households, communities, and systems for improved health and development outcomes.
- USAID FUNDED PMI VECTORLINK UGANDA : DISTRICT COORDINATOR FOR THE PMI VECTORLINK PROJECT'S OPERATIONS IN UGANDA.
The USAID funded PMI VectorLink Uganda Project supports the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI) in the planning and implementing IRS program with the overall goal of reducing the burden of malaria in 15 districts in Lango region and eastern Uganda. The project implements IRS program in collaboration with the Ministry of Health National Malaria Control Division through cost effective commodity procurement, logistics system and access to technical expertise.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Environmental, Social, Health & Safety (ESHS) Coordinator
Grainpulse Ltd is a first of its kind integrated agribusiness company and Uganda's number one dealer in Agro Inputs, Grain and Coffee. We continue expanding everyday to meet our clientele needs. The Company is seeking to recruit an Environmental, Social, Health & Safety (ESHS) Coordinator, whose operations will be in both Kampala and Mukono.
- DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE FACILITY: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Democratic Governance Facility (DGF) is a multi-donor funding mechanism aimed at strengthening governance, promoting and protecting human rights, enhancing access to justice, and improving accountability in Uganda by working with state and non-state institutions at national, regional and district levels throughout the country.
We wishes to recruit qualified personels in the positions of:
1. CORPORATE CAPABILITY MANAGER
2. PROGRAMME MANAGER - SPHERE 1: CIVIC,POLITICAL PROCESSES AND ENGAGEMENT