As 2019 fades away, Eric Ntalumbwa looks back on the year as he rounds up some of the most iconic moments and events that have happened...
Section Travel By4/1/2020
It is that time of the year that people have probably received a pay cheque, or better still a 13th cheque. What a better time to break away from the routine and spend quality time with family....
Section Travel By21/12/2019
When we talk about breathtaking Ugandan places to visit, Ssese Island should definately be top on the list. Be it wildlife, nature walks or lodging, writes, Gloria Haguma...
Section Travel By8/12/2019
2 days ago
He worked as a cinematographer (camera person) and an editor with
- We must humbly trust in God and His Church
- Is January really all that, or they are just stories?
- Child labour or helping out?
- Kiraso was a dedicated engineer
- Extreme sport!
- I used my first salary to buy shoes - Viboyo
- Braving nine years before wedding
Sunglasses have never gone out of fashion. It is one of those
Section Fashion & Beauty
- Colourful cultural explosion
- Laura Kahunde: I feel confident in heels and free dresses
- Stay fashionable yet modest in Ramadhan
- Tips for great nails
- A style guide to mixing and matching patterned skirts
- Nakafeero wears Victoria Secret and Versace
- I hate the Yeezy style
6 days ago
On January 3, Steven Kyanda, 22, launched Totoquiz, an app that pupils
Section Reviews & Profiles
- Teenager takes to the streets for climate change
- 29-year-old focusing on preserving African culture
- Hospitality keeps Nyombi Thembo busy
- Muhumuza is dedicated to improving lives of orphans affected by HIV/Aids
- Moses Musisi: 20 years of brewing beer for a living
- Ibingira, the first African medical alliance president
- The man who owned, ran Masaka’s first mobile disco
Parliament passed a Bill to regulate the crucial relationship between
Section Homes and Property
- Is your property worth the price you paid?
- How to identify quality concrete products
- Bathroom scents: Giving your bathroom a fresh feel
- Renovating business premises – what you need to know
- Climbing plants for your home beauty
- Keep your home free of allergens without sacrificing taste
- Kibiito town: A hotspot for housing investment