Former Mukono District police commander James Peter Aurien has survived the hanging...
The 2001 election had left a bitter taste in the mouths of Dr Kizza Besigye and his...
The Chief of Defense Forces General Katumba Wamala says the army’s role in the February 18...
President Museveni has said the former coordinator of Intelligence services Gen. David Sejusa...
For some constituencies, Members of Parliament run in the confident belief that their mandate...
- Sejusa, Museveni and the African revolution
- It’s planners not unemployed youth who need change in mindset
- A lawyer’s duty to the court overrides his duty to clients
- Uganda’s public health sector has undergone fundamental change
- Government will resettle the landless in Sebei
- We must not forget the operating doctrine of individual responsibility
- We should harmonise work and school time for children
- Uganda tipped on using digital services for agriculture
- NSSF holds 86% of all pension assets - report
- Innovation Village, CEO Summit partner to shape innovations
- Norwegian firm to employ First Class ICT graduates
- URA to cancel clearing agents’ licences over time wasting
- Understanding driving permit classifications
- Sub-Saharan Africa economic growth rises to 4%
- Runs expected to flow as GNext Challenge ends
- Big guns subdued at National Boxing Open
- Congo dismiss favourites tag
- Vipers secure Best services for Champions League
- Kiprotich in third Tokyo Marathon appearance
- Mukasa top contender for cricket MVP award
- I don’t think I have scored a better goal, says Vardy
- Washing tents watered his business dream
- Forensic and circumstantial evidence in Godi’s case - part 1
- At home with the Kibuli Mufti
- Unwind with unforgettable valentine’s day offers
- Nabwana: The self-taught movie maker
- Jan’s Musings: Dear man with a big mouth
- Blurred lines: Where will you ever find a man like me?