Posted 7 hours ago
They want Parliament to urgently prevail on government to provide emergency services to save...
- All planes are planes; dreamliners, jet fighters, junk choppers…
- The lawyers of yesterday and of today are a great contrast
- West Nile@100: Which way forward?
- Won’t government improve service delivery without oil money?
- What if Jesus lived in Africa and ‘rose’ from the dead in 2014 AD?
- This Easter, surely, our moral gods could pledge to do more
- Umeme: One step forward, two steps backward
- Nile Breweries managing director to retire
- Uganda not aware of deal on cross-border call rates - UCC
- Uganda’s fish exports drop in 2013
- Court decision gives Northern Bypass works green light
- Imported footwear threatens leather industry development
- Stanbic bank blames reduced profits on high operating costs
- Uganda’s first female bank MD bows out
- Delayed draws stretch Micho’s Afcon plans
- Nile Special extend Uspa partnership by two years
- Nkumba defy odds to join Ndejje in Carthage for African meet
- Parliament tasks government to explain sex scandal
- Sexual harassment allegations put coach Wemali in spotlight
- Mbarara host Mubs in must win tie
- Cecafa announce new clubs competition Cecafa-Nile Basin cup winners cup dates