The Big Story
The Anti Corruption Court has on Wednesday sentenced the interdicted Director Parliamentary Budget Office Mr Samuel Wanyaka to ten years in jail for embezzling over Shs822 million that was meant to carry out service delivery activities in the country...
Barack Obama on Tuesday condemned African leaders who refuse to give up power and urged the...
- Eradicating hunger is vital for peace, security and sustainable development
- Exploitation, greed displayed by our MPs is despicable
- Uganda’s social media users in for a long haul fight with State
- Government is doing everything possible to support Nytil
- Help URA rid tax body of fraudulent practices
- If witch doctor shrines bring votes, it’s okay to visit them
- Obama’s “Third World” identity and United States foreign policy
- Professionals chance to have bite at cherry
- Can anyone break Kitante course record?
- Stars upset as Nile Special tournament gets underway
- KCC take on Al Shandy without Birungi, Nsibambi
- Apolot will knock out Egyptian opponent, says coach
- Ibrahimovic dreamt that Ronaldo is better than him, woke up in middle of night
- Stoke City sign Afellay