President Museveni has appointed Dr Diana Atwiine as the new permanent secretary for ministry of health replacing Dr Asuman Lukwago who has been transferred to the education service commission.
Dr Atwine is former head of State House Health Monitoring Unit.
In a statement issued on Friday, president Museveni said: " By the powers conferred on president by Article 174 (2) of the Constitution of Uganda, I have decided to appoint and deploy Permanent Secretaries...."
See full list below:
1. Head of public service and Secretary to Cabinet - John Mitala.
2. Deputy head of Public Service - Vincent Opio-Lukone
3. State House – Lucy Nakyobe Mbonye
4. President’s office - Deborah Katuramu
5. Office of the prime minister – Christine Gwatudde Kintu.
6. Public Service - Catherine Musingwiire
7. Lands, Hosuing and Urban Development - Dorcas Okalany
8. Works and transport - Bageya Waisswa
9. Water and Environment - Alfred Okot Okidi
10. Energy and Mineral Development -Dr Stephen R. Isabaliija
11. Gender, Labour and Social Development - Pius Bigirimana.
12. Foreign affairs - Amb. Patrick Mugoya
13. Ethics - Alex Okello
14. Justice/ Solicitor General - Francis Atoke
15. Agriculture - Pius Wakabi
16. Public Service commission - Dr Geoffrey Mbabazi
17. Inspector General of Government – Rose N. Kafeero
18. Principal Private Secretary to the president - Nawe Molly Kamukama
19. Education Service Commission - Dr Asuman Lukwago
20. Defence – Rosette Byengoma
21. Internal Affairs - Dr Benon Mutambi Mugisha
22. East African Affairs – Edith Mwanje
23. Judiciary - Kagole Kivumbi
24. Trade, Industry and Co-operatives - Amb. Julius Onen.
25. Judicial Service commission – Dr Rose Nasali
26. Tourism, Wildlife and Antiquities- Doreen Katusiime
27. Local Government – Benjamin Kumumanya
28. Finance, Planning and Economic Development- Keith Muhakanizi
29. Science and Technology- David O.O. Ebong
30. Health – Dr Diana Atwiine
31. ICT and information – Vincent Bagiire Waiswa
32. Education and sports - Alex Kakooza
33. Heath service commission – Teopista Mary Wenene
However, Kabagambe -Kaliisa has been named senior presidential advisor on Oil, Gas and Minerals.