Barcelona striker Luis Suarez says he has talked to specialists about his behaviour and insists there will be no further biting incidents.
Suarez is serving a four-month ban for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup - his third biting offence.
"I say to fans, don't worry, because I won't do that anymore," he promised.
"I spoke to my psychologist and he said I had to face it and say sorry. I did - now I would rather focus on the present, which is Barcelona."
The 27-year-old Uruguay striker, who said he was "really depressed" after the incident at Brazil 2014, launched an appeal with the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the ban.
Following the appeal, the former Liverpool striker is still banned from competitive fixtures until late October and must also serve the remaining eight games of his nine-match international ban.
But he is no longer excluded from "all football-related activities", as he had been before, and Suarez made his Barcelona debut as a 75th-minute substitute in the 6-0 friendly victory over Mexican side Club Leon on Monday.
Addressing a media conference on Tuesday he said of his behavioural issues: "I am speaking to professionals - the right professionals. But it is a private matter and I don't want to comment further on that."